I guess we can call it a wrap for Stadia

And here are the player populations yesterday, just over a month later (via Charlemagne.io):

PC: 437,000

PS4: 435,000

Xbox: 313,000

Stadia: 8,020

Every stadia owner has Destiny 2 btw. Havent heard anything really about new games or anything from Google either. Confirmed flop

Edited by JONBpc

God damn. :hest: 

MS will have no problems showing the superiority of their Streaming service when it fully launches sometime this year.  Google fucked up in every way imaginable.  No exclusives worth a damn to push the platform.. No real show of commitment.  The absolute fuck show of having to use your phone to setup, interact, and control certain elements.  And also essentially not hitting any of their target performance/visual marks which would confirm their hardware was as powerful as they said it was..with any of their games.  And to top it off... you actually have to fully purchase the games...

People can forgive a lot of shit... but not having the basics coming up against well established companies like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo.. is pretty much a death sentence.  Google are definitely going to drop this shit.

• NPC 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

This. It’s basically the hobo experience of gaming. 

I don't think its too bad from what I tried of Xcloud and EAs streaming. I think it will be a good compliment to native. Play native when at home, but if your out somewhere, waiting somewhere...wanna pop in on your game real quick you can.

Standalone...ehh that's probably far out. As a compliment I think it will be great. And that's what MS is doing, and most likely what sony will do.

Buy a game native, keep it native, on the go, and play anywhere. That's awesome.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Standalone...ehh that's probably far out. As a compliment I think it will be great. And that's what MS is doing, and most likely what sony will do.

This.

Being able to stream and access the games you've bought for your Xbox on any other device using xCloud is a great feature.