The Half-Life games are free-to-play until March 20th

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are stupid. There is a difference between wrinkly old graphics as it was intended to be played OR like you say in a VR version of it? are you fucking stupid or what?    anyway I think it

Yea... because the thing you want to do RIGHT BEFORE you release a groundbreaking HL game in VR, is give people a terribly rudimentary version of that experience and potentially turn new people off of

Thanks steam , timed free play of an old ass game . Maybe look what Epic is doing?

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I didnt even think hl2 was that good . But I'm not putting a blind eye to how fucking lazy and pathetic Valve is now .

I'm gonna play HL:A before I decide just how lazy and blind eye they are about HL.. the game could be the best thing ever :shrug: 

11 hours ago, JONBpc said:

But I'm not putting a blind eye to how fucking lazy and pathetic Valve is now .

Maybe you are right, but I'm thinking they took their time with VR and think about it like this, if this game ends up being a massive success because it's the first "real" VR game then I think it was all worth it.

They pioneered in the FPS genre with HL1 with the story, HL2 added physics that weren't there before. I think VR makes perfect sense to push the boundaries again, most people know that. 

And I think who else if not Valve?