Nintendo 3rd Qtr results - Switch over 20 million in 2019, over 52 Million WW LTD, surpassed Xbox1 and tracking ahead of PS4 and PS2 launch aligned.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's still butthurt about it. And he's still doing the Vini "you'll see!!!!!!!!!!"

Your original argument that I was arguing against ended when the PSnow announcement was made. You tried to transfer that over the new rumor that occurred after that.

Which doesn't really fly, because I had already floated the possibility of Sony saying "okay, we've now ended PS4, we will make PC ports of those games as soon as the PS5 gen begins." Which is different than what you were trying to do, because you were trying to call Jim Ryan the next Phil Spencer.

And that got slapped down, because Sony isn't going to become a multi-plat developer for NEW games releasing on PC on day-and-date as the PS5.

............but you are TRYING to say that is going to happen..........but you are dancing around it, thinking you won't ge nailed down on it.

:mj: 

I tried warning you sooooooo many times too :kaz: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOLOLOLLLOLOL   @madmaltese

Yet gamers still prefer xb1 and ps4 

Incredible sales, especially considering it was a fairly timid year software wise. A lot of AA quality but none of the giant Nintendo names. We are approaching the time when they start to come out aga

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

I tried warning you sooooooo many times too :kaz: 

aaaaand he just ran away again.

he doesn't know (or maybe he does, and he's trying to pretend that it doesn exist) that there is a post that I already made from December which already floats the idea of PS4 games being released on PC

and he thinks he's going to be able to nail me on it................when I already have the rug to pull from underneath him.

It is going to fun when you try it, because the backfire is going to have you go into meltdown.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

aaaaand he just ran away again.

he doesn't know (or maybe he does, and he's trying to pretend that it doesn exist) that there is a post that I already made from December which already floats the idea of PS4 games being released on PC

and he thinks he's going to be able to nail me on it................when I already have the rug to pull from underneath him.

It is going to fun when you try it, because the backfire is going to have you go into meltdown.:trump:

Oh... I've got that post Jer..... that post was made before you tied your own noose and hung yourself with it.  You know... that post you're holding on to for dear life..... which was made BEFORE the PSNow announcement... after which you completely SHUT DOWN ANY POSSIBILITY that it was ever going to happen.  Your attitude right after that PSNow announcement completely changed.. and you were on some "never happening" and "there's your PC version" bullshit :hehe:

Yea... you're NAILED HARD AS FUCK...

And you were warned :tom5: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh... I've got that post Jer..... that post was made before you tied your own noose and hung yourself with it.  You know... that post you're holding on to for dear life..... which was made BEFORE the PSNow announcement... after which you completely SHUT DOWN ANY POSSIBILITY that it was ever going to happen.  Your attitude right after that PSNow announcement completely changed.. and you were on some "never happening" and "there's your PC version" bullshit :hehe:

Yea... you're NAILED HARD AS FUCK...

And you were warned :tom5: 

No........maybe you need to read the post again.

You're going realize how its going to backfire on you

I think you know, you're just trying to talk as if you're going to say anything to me, but you're not really going to.

bear_trap_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lw:jasonj:

No........maybe you need to read the post again.

You're going realize how its going to backfire on you

I think you know, you're just trying to talk as if you're going to say anything to me, but you're not really going to.

LOL

:tom5: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL

:tom5: 

That's what I thought........what I love is that you're more concerned with looking like you won something, than actually having won something.

Which is why you always end on FUTURE threats.

ooooooooooooooh, FUTURE threats!!!!

That's what I thought........what I love is that you're more concerned with looking like you won something, than actually having won something.

Which is why you always end on FUTURE threats.

ooooooooooooooh, FUTURE threats!!!!

Yes... because then I force you to make stupid fucking cocky posts like this, which I then use against you... when the time comes.. LOL

Remember how I said I goad you into making yourself look like an idiot... that's what you're doing.. right now... and I LOVE IT :hehe: 

Incredible sales, especially considering it was a fairly timid year software wise. A lot of AA quality but none of the giant Nintendo names. We are approaching the time when they start to come out again. Things like another 3d mario, BOTW2 due possibly even this year....maybe even Mario Kart due. 

The thing that still creates a bit of a caveat is that this gen Nintendo have abandon the duel hardware in favour for one. So like for eg, couple gens ago they were selling 100m+ Wiis and 150M NDS then they had 3DS and Wii U and now they just have Switch. That's a gigantic handheld market that has been merged into the console one. Switch need like 150M lifetime to be worth the merge really. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Incredible sales, especially considering it was a fairly timid year software wise. A lot of AA quality but none of the giant Nintendo names. We are approaching the time when they start to come out again. Things like another 3d mario, BOTW2 due possibly even this year....maybe even Mario Kart due. 

The thing that still creates a bit of a caveat is that this gen Nintendo have abandon the duel hardware in favour for one. So like for eg, couple gens ago they were selling 100m+ Wiis and 150M NDS then they had 3DS and Wii U and now they just have Switch. That's a gigantic handheld market that has been merged into the console one. Switch need like 150M lifetime to be worth the merge really. 

The thing that still creates a bit of a caveat is that this gen Sony have abandon the duel hardware in favour for one. So like for eg, couple gens ago they were selling 120m+ PS2s and 80M+ PSPs then they had Vita and PS3 and now they just have PS4p. That's a gigantic handheld market that has been merged into the console one. PS4 would need like 180M lifetime to be worth the merge really. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The thing that still creates a bit of a caveat is that this gen Sony have abandon the duel hardware in favour for one. So like for eg, couple gens ago they were selling 120m+ PS2s and 80M+ PSPs then they had Vita and PS3 and now they just have PS4p. That's a gigantic handheld market that has been merged into the console one. PS4 would need like 180M lifetime to be worth the merge really. 

No... because the PS4 doesn't also substitute as a handheld and serve both markets....   :cosby2: 

LMAO... those people actually probably moved over to Switch.. which explains why Nintendo's doing well :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're equating Sony's handheld presence to Nintendo's lol

Sony quit the handheld market after the Vita bombed. Gigantic market of 10m Vitas that they abandoned :mj: Nintendo has just come from the NDS and 3DS.

Not to mention that PS4 is already higher than PS3+Vita anyway

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You're equating Sony's handheld presence to Nintendo's lol

Not to mention that PS4 is already higher than PS3+Vita anyway

The PSP outsold both the GBA and the 3DS....its the 3rd best selling Handheld of all time.

Not to mention that Switch is on pace to surpass Wiiu + 3DS anyway :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

exactly.

Sony just abandoned the handheld market after VIta tanked. 

Yes and merged their handheld division back into one console division.....the caveat is that one console (PS4) is not as successful as PS2 (120 million + PSP 80 Million) and would need to sell 180 million to be worth the merger:trump2:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes and merged their handheld division back into one console division.....the caveat is that one console PS4 is not as successful as PS2 + PSP:trump2:

lol wot. PS4 is just a console. There is no merge. There is no handheld division. Why are you being jonb level dumb. Switch is literally a handheld, every NDS, 3DS fan would've jumped on Switch. Previous handheld exclusive titles like main Pokemon games are Switch, it is the next 3DS while also being their next console. 

Also don't know why you keep saying PS2+PSP. PSP maybe sold 10-15m while they were out at the same time as the end of PS2 gen. PSP was majority PS3 gen and Vita then also had 2 years of PS3 gen and was pretty much already dead by the time PS4 launched. Sony entered the handheld market and had a success, then a failure then left. 

Meanwhile Nintendo had just done 150M+ with NDS and 75M or so for 3DS (not to mention 120M+ for gameboy and 80M+ for GBA) all the handheld titles now move over to Switch PLUS their console equivalents. They merged their two markets. I mean you can keep acting like Dyno if you like I guess. 

So yeah when Switch crosses 75M then it finally performs better than their worst handheld ever (3DS) not to mention the merge of the console market too :trump:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

lol wot. PS4 is just a console. There is no merge. There is no handheld division. Why are you being jonb level dumb. Switch is literally a handheld, every NDS, 3DS fan would've jumped on Switch. Previous handheld exclusive titles like main Pokemon games are Switch, it is the next 3DS while also being their next console. 

Also don't know why you keep saying PS2+PSP. PSP maybe sold 10-15m while they were out at the same time as the end of PS2 gen. PSP was majority PS3 gen and Vita then also had 2 years of PS3 gen and was pretty much already dead by the time PS4 launched. Sony entered the handheld market and had a success, then a failure then left. 

Meanwhile Nintendo had just done 150M+ with NDS and 75M or so for 3DS (not to mention 120M+ for gameboy and 80M+ for GBA) all the handheld titles now move over to Switch PLUS their console equivalents. They merged their two markets. I mean you can keep acting like Dyno if you like I guess. 

So yeah when Switch crosses 75M then it finally performs better than their worst handheld ever (3DS) not to mention the merge of the console market too :trump:

You made a point... and he's having a hard time sorting out the distinction between what you said, and his response. :shrug: 

He should just go back to talking about Switch NPD monthly numbers being great and not push people to dig too deep into the reasoning behind it.. aside from "Nintendo is amazing! :bow: "

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You made a point... and he's having a hard time sorting out the distinction between what you said, and his response. :shrug: 

He should just go back to talking about Switch NPD monthly numbers being great and not push people to dig too deep into the reasoning behind it.. aside from "Nintendo is amazing! :bow: "

I didn't even mean it as trolling and made it while also complimenting the sales lol Just thought it was something worth noting since this is the first generation EVER that Nintendo don't have a console AND a handheld.