Nintendo 3rd Qtr results - Switch over 20 million in 2019, over 52 Million WW LTD, surpassed Xbox1 and tracking ahead of PS4 and PS2 launch aligned.

so in the first 34 months:

-PS4 was $400 for 23 months, $350 for 11 months

-Switch was $300 for 31 months, $300/$200 for 3 months

even then the ps4/switch lines on the graph look like a dna helix :ooh:

congrats on passing xbox in humiliating fashion though. xbox one officially moving into third place is a momentous occasion that deserved its own thread. yall goofed there :9:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOLOLOLLLOLOL   @madmaltese

Yet gamers still prefer xb1 and ps4 

Incredible sales, especially considering it was a fairly timid year software wise. A lot of AA quality but none of the giant Nintendo names. We are approaching the time when they start to come out aga

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings are rushing in here with pathetic, movie-villain-hanging-off-a-ledge "final words and threats" that they say before falling to their pathetic deaths.

Cows are just sitting there in stunned silence.

Just a couple of days ago, I said that the Switch was over 45 million, and probably over 50 million and close to 55 million. God Dayuayuayuayuayuayum, I was right.

I will repeat it, once again. Cows are LUCKY..............they're LUCKY boiyaaa!!:smokefro:...........that the Switch wasn't brought to market earlier in Fall 2015, or it'd be straight up whooping the PS4's ass up and down the street.

Now people are thinking "oh they'll slow down"

Nah bro, the Pokemon games still haven't penetrated the market yet they'll keep on selling more and there will be another bump when the DLC expansion comes out.

But let me give you an even scarier statistic. Look at the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sales numbers: 22 fucking million copies sale for a PORT. Hell, the original game sold over 8 million copies to begin with.

What do you think is going to happen once Nintendo actually announces Mario Kart 9?  Especially since Mario Kart strongly pushed multiplayer, and local multiplayer, its going to make certain households end up buying a second Switch. There's undoubtedly going to be a Mario Kart Switch Lite Red version, and it will sell like hotcakes.

There's Animal Crossing coming, and they have their own unique crowd. They have Metroid coming. They have Bayo 3 coming, and there's definitely still going to be more Platinum Games coming. They will be another Zelda coming, and there will probably be another 3D Mario platformer coming. There's a Switch Pro coming, and there will be plenty of people who will happily upgrade

If they sold 52 million in 2.75 years, they can probably sell an additional 40 million in 2 more years. And then its probably time to move onto a real Switch 2.

^ :mj: 

Sony is SOOOOOOO Lucky :roll: 

That means PS5 is dead and doesn't stand a chance :drake: 

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I will repeat it, once again. Cows are LUCKY..............they're LUCKY boiyaaa!!:smokefro:...........that the Switch wasn't brought to market earlier in Fall 2015, or it'd be straight up whooping the PS4's ass up and down the street.

switch's release date was what it was because when nintendo tried to bring a console to market earlier to compete with ps4, this happened

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJSLCiiynkJ4q-6L7oymm

:hest:

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm sticking by you saying fiscal year 2019 multiple times, because you in fact did.

"Bu..bu...but I meant FY 2020"

"Bu..bu...but I meant the end of 2019"

I would have let it go but you are the one always pushing fiscal years on people, always the one who prides himself on being accurate  in these types of discussions yet I'm supposed to believe you slipped up multiple times touting the same thing?

Nah, you thought it would outsell it the year prior, you thought the Xbox One had sold considerably less than it actually had. You merely adjusted your forecast after being called out.

Also of note the Xbox One appears to be around 50 million now so good for them regardless.

:cmpunk2:

One typo that Is that your Damage control?:drake:

End of Calender year 2019 and during fiscal year 2020 was what I said.... A million times. 

That when you claimed it would fall off a cliff and not reach that target..... fast forward to today and Switch has surpassed Xbox1 in less than 3 years :tom5:

Didn't that dumbass say people would "turn against the Switch"...............like back in 2018??????????????

And now............he thinks we won't notice that he hasn't admitted to plainly being wrong, he is trying to pretend he was arguing something else.

He's more wrong than any of us, even sheep, would've imagined.

And he's still trying to feign confidence, even though everybody on this forum knows him as the guy who is always wrong.:tom:

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he's still trying to feign confidence, even though everybody on this forum knows him as the guy who is always wrong.:tom:

He wasn't wrong when he said the same thing that I said, which was that Horizon Zero Dawn was coming to PC.  Remember when you tried to make it sound like since he was saying the same thing I was saying that it meant I was gonna be wrong??

Remember how it turned out that YOU were wrong instead?  :ovolol:

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He wasn't wrong when he said the same thing that I said, which was that Horizon Zero Dawn was coming to PC.  Remember when you tried to make it sound like since he was saying the same thing I was saying that it meant I was gonna be wrong??

Remember how it turned out that YOU were wrong instead?  :ovolol:

He just RAN TO ANOTHER ARUGMENT:drake:

Busted again.

No..........Dynocrap is known as the guy on the forum who gets things wrong.

And you're now know as the guy who is so BITCH-ASSED BUTTHURT about me that its spilling into other threads.:tom:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just RAN TO ANOTHER ARUGMENT:drake:

Busted again.

No..........Dynocrap is known as the guy on the forum who gets things wrong.

And you're now know as the guy who is so BITCH-ASSED BUTTHURT about me that its spilling into other threads.:tom:

No... YOU started talking about Dynamite being always wrong.  You brought up that subject.  He wasn't wrong when he agreed with me that HZD was coming to PC.  You were SO SURE I was going to be wrong... and him agreeing with me was one of your reasons :drake: 

Turns out...... YOU were wrong :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... YOU started talking about Dynamite being always wrong.  You brought up that subject.  He wasn't wrong when he agreed with me that HZD was coming to PC.  You were SO SURE I was going to be wrong... and him agreeing with me was one of your reasons :drake: 

Turns out...... YOU were wrong :hehe: 

Yup and he is.

You were wrong because your original evidence was debunked by the PS now announcement.

And you...............are indeed known as the BUTTHURT guy

I love how you don't understand how you are proving me correct with each post you're making.:mjgrin: We're literally seeing you come in and DERAIL THIS THREAD specifically because of that.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

One typo that Is that your Damage control?:drake:

End of Calender year 2019 and during fiscal year 2020 was what I said.... A million times. 

That when you claimed it would fall off a cliff and not reach that target..... fast forward to today and Switch has surpassed Xbox1 in less than 3 years :tom5:

One typo done multiple times? Right...

:jokercat:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup and he is.

You were wrong because your original evidence was debunked by the PS now announcement.

I still can't believe he actually typed this... despite the fact knowing that I argued with him that the games on PSNow... had expiry dates.... :rofls: 

That thread is gonna be so fun when I make it :hest: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I still can't believe he actually typed this... despite the fact knowing that I argued with him that the games on PSNow... had expiry dates.... :rofls: 

That thread is gonna be so fun when I make it :hest: 

He's still butthurt about it. And he's still doing the Vini "you'll see!!!!!!!!!!"

Your original argument that I was arguing against ended when the PSnow announcement was made. You tried to transfer that over the new rumor that occurred after that.

Which doesn't really fly, because I had already floated the possibility of Sony saying "okay, we've now ended PS4, we will make PC ports of those games as soon as the PS5 gen begins." Which is different than what you were trying to do, because you were trying to call Jim Ryan the next Phil Spencer.

And that got slapped down, because Sony isn't going to become a multi-plat developer for NEW games releasing on PC on day-and-date as the PS5.

............but you are TRYING to say that is going to happen..........but you are dancing around it, thinking you won't ge nailed down on it.