ZhugeEx teasing future Platinum Games titles (multiplat, self developed IP)

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting you just lost the argument regarding Microsoft.

That was quick. LOL I don't mind Platinum Games having freedom. Still doesn't stop the fact that Nintendo licensed Bayo from Sega, and therefore there can never be more Platinum-developed Bayo Games unless it goes through Nintendo-Sega.

I didn't admit to losing anything.  They were in talks with MS... whether you like it or not LOL.  You got OWNED.

And at the end of the day... Tencent money is better than Nintendo money so Platinum Games for all is upon us :blessed: 

Sega owns the rights to Bayonetta...Nintendo will be kicked to the curb.  Even if they aren't... there's a GOOD chance that Bayo 2 and 3 could come if TW101 does :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NINTENDO GOT FUCKED.    TENCENT MONEY FOR MULTIPLATS..  SEGA can kick Nintendo to the curb and work with Tencent and Platinum     Knock Knock *who's there?* Nintendo

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't admit to losing anything.  They were in talks with MS... whether you like it or not LOL.  You got OWNED.

And at the end of the day... Tencent money is better than Nintendo money so Platinum Games for all is upon us :blessed: 

Sega owns the rights to Bayonetta...Nintendo will be kicked to the curb.  Even if they aren't... there's a GOOD chance that Bayo 2 and 3 could come if TW101 does :blessed: 

Yeah you did.

Nintendo had a better chance at being a co-owner of Platinum, and you just confirmed it.

Nintendo isn't getting kicked to any curb. Sega is Nintendo's bitch since they have the Olympic Games video games. Nintendo basically gives them Mario so that they can put him in a Sega game. The biggest selling series that Sega currently has.

.......gee, wonder what Nintendo gets in return from Sega?:trump:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah you did.

Nintendo had a better chance at being a co-owner of Platinum, and you just confirmed it.

Nintendo isn't getting kicked to any curb. Sega is Nintendo's bitch since they have the Olympic Games video games. Nintendo basically gives them Mario so that they can put him in a Sega game. The biggest selling series that Sega currently has.

NINTENDO GOT FUCKED. 

TENCENT MONEY FOR MULTIPLATS.. :bate:

SEGA can kick Nintendo to the curb and work with Tencent and Platinum :bate: 

Knock Knock

*who's there?*

Nintendo

*Nintendo who?*

Nintendon'townBayonetta

:rofl: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

NINTENDO GOT FUCKED. 

TENCENT MONEY FOR MULTIPLATS.. :bate:

SEGA can kick Nintendo to the curb and work with Tencent and Platinum :bate: 

Knock Knock

*who's there?*

Nintendo

*Nintendo who?*

Nintendon'townBayonetta

LOL, he's getting jonb mad.

and he keeps on re-affirming that he just ran away from his Microsoft argument.

jonb'ing is the new REEEEEEEEEE'ing.

LOL, he's getting jonb mad.

and he keeps on re-affirming that he just ran away from his Microsoft argument.

jonb'ing is the new REEEEEEEEEE'ing.

You're running away lmao.  You bring up Nintendo having more of a chance... then claim I'm running away from my MS argument... because I'm making fun of your ridiculous Nintendo speculation :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're running away lmao.  You bring up Nintendo having more of a chance... then claim I'm running away from my MS argument... because I'm making fun of your ridiculous Nintendo speculation :kaz: 

OMG.

He started the narrative regarding Microsoft:

53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, the idea was SO far fetched that.... they were ACTUALLY negotiating it :drake: 

:rofls: 

This is good too though.  Tencent money means Platinum no longer has to be bogged down and locked into making Switch games only.  Now SEGA can kick Nintendo to the curb, have Tencent fund multiplat versions of new Bayonetta games  :blessed: 

And now he's saying that the conversation was about Nintendo

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: He straight up got busted.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

OMG.

He started the narrative regarding Microsoft:

And now he's saying that the conversation was about Nintendo

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: He straight up got busted.

And YOU started the narrative regarding Nintendo:

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah you did.

LAAAWD.... you're getting bent over HARD today Jer.  :rofls: 

And YOU started the narrative regarding Nintendo:

LAAAWD.... you're getting bent over HARD today Jer.  :rofls: 

No. I spoked about Nintendo as merely having a better chance.

I never said that I thought Nintendo was going to buy Platinum.

Which is why I said:

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting you just lost the argument regarding Microsoft.

That was quick. LOL I don't mind Platinum Games having freedom. Still doesn't stop the fact that Nintendo licensed Bayo from Sega, and therefore there can never be more Platinum-developed Bayo Games unless it goes through Nintendo-Sega.

And take a look at what I said regarding Nintendo.

It was about them having the inside track on continuing licensing the Bayo IP..........because of their relationship with Sega.

I'm not longer talking about the purchasing of Platinum Games at that point.

You know that you lost this one, and you're trying hard to get out of it. Unfortunately, I have the evidence.

No. I spoked about Nintendo as merely having a better chance.

I never said that I thought Nintendo was going to buy Platinum.

Which is why I said:

And take a look at what I said regarding Nintendo.

It was about them having the inside track on continuing licensing the Bayo IP..........because of their relationship with Sega.

I'm not longer talking about the purchasing of Platinum Games at that point.

You know that you lost this one, and you're trying hard to get out of it. Unfortunately, I have the evidence.

Uh... the narrative about them having a better chance.......  YEA... you started that.

I never said you said Nintendo was going to buy PG...

LOL just caught you in another Strawman building contest :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh... the narrative about them having a better chance.......  YEA... you started that.

I never said you said Nintendo was going to buy PG...

LOL just caught you in another Strawman building contest :rofls: 

Yeah a better chance, in relation to your baseless speculation involving Microsoft.

That wasn't me making a claim that "Nintendo is gonna buy Platinum Games, guiz!!"

Which is what you CLEARLY did. Don't try to deny it.

You now want to JUST talk about Nintendo.

You ran away from Microsoft.

And you just admitted that my remark about Nintendo was NOT the main discussion.

Congratulation, you're now caught in a corner you can't get out of.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah a better chance, in relation to your baseless speculation involving Microsoft.

That wasn't me making a claim that "Nintendo is gonna buy Platinum Games, guiz!!"

Which is what you CLEARLY did. Don't try to deny it.

You now want to JUST talk about Nintendo.

You ran away from Microsoft.

And you just admitted that my remark about Nintendo was NOT the main discussion.

Congratulation, you're now caught in a corner you can't get out of.

:geese:

He's so butthurt that his predictions regarding Platinum Games ended up being completely wrong.

That's what he gets for half-assing narratives by trying to combine two completely unrelated tweets.

Now look at him..........he doesn't know what to do so he's searching for smileys to try and regain his integrity.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's so butthurt that his predictions regarding Platinum Games ended up being completely wrong.

That's what he gets for half-assing narratives by trying to combine two completely unrelated tweets.

Now look at him..........he doesn't know what to do so he's searching for smileys to try and regain his integrity.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I love it that remij is actually a much more weaker poster now than just barely two months ago.

Its only going to get worse as there's less and less to defend Xbox, and the criticisms only get worse.

Maybe he doesn't know how badly jonb got burnt-out defending Xbox after the 2013 E3 fiasco.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love it that remij is actually a much more weaker poster now than just barely two months ago.

Its only going to get worse as there's less and less to defend Xbox, and the criticisms only get worse.

Maybe he doesn't know how badly jonb got burnt-out defending Xbox after the 2013 E3 fiasco.