Sony is asking PS4 gamers if they want remote play on Switch

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's already blown it by talking to me in the other thread.:lawl:

unless he starts smiley'ing in that thread.......but that means he'll allow me to win that argument.

Idiot Catch-22'd himself.

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He blew it already in the other thread. Its great............because his posts here will just demonstrate that he really is butthurt.

So..........keep on demonstratin'. I'm not stopping you.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He blew it already in the other thread. Its great............because his posts here will just demonstrate that he really is butthurt.

So..........keep on demonstratin'. I'm not stopping you.

:rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I love that I can keep on referencing him completely blowing BOTH arguments.......because he Catch 22'd himself.

And now it clearly shows that he's doing this out of pure butthurt.

Its great.........he's actually hurting BOTH of his arguments at the same time, and I didn't even do anything to trick him into doing that:shrug:

I love that I can keep on referencing him completely blowing BOTH arguments.......because he Catch 22'd himself.

And now it clearly shows that he's doing this out of pure butthurt.

Its great.........he's actually hurting BOTH of his arguments at the same time, and I didn't even do anything to trick him into doing that:shrug:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Its great to see him completely undermining himself in the Wonderful 101 thread.

Remij got pissed off in that thread for bringing up THIS THREAD>

So...........you can actually see what he REALLY wants to say in this thread, by reading the other one.

Its great.:idid:

Its great to see him completely undermining himself in the Wonderful 101 thread.

Remij got pissed off in that thread for bringing up THIS THREAD>

So...........you can actually see what he REALLY wants to say in this thread, by reading the other one.

Its great.:idid:

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Its great, he just brought up his CEMU butthurt in the other thread.

Which basically means he RE-LOST last nights thread because he attempting to smiley his way out when I brought up CEMU.

He blinked, and you can see it in the other thread. I love it, he's showing off his butthurt here, and yet he actually is responding to what is happening in this thread.........but he's responding to it in the Wonderful 101 thread.

This is great.:rass:

Its great, he just brought up his CEMU butthurt in the other thread.

Which basically means he RE-LOST last nights thread because he attempting to smiley his way out when I brought up CEMU.

He blinked, and you can see it in the other thread. I love it, he's showing off his butthurt here, and yet he actually is responding to what is happening in this thread.........but he's responding to it in the Wonderful 101 thread.

This is great.:rass:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh man, he's talking so much in the other thread about how pissed he's off here.

Its great, you can actually feel the pain when he posts these smileys. Hanging by a thread.

And he also is admitting that he's never finished a game in CEMU, this would now be the FOURTH ADMISSION.

:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's talking so much in the other thread about how pissed he's off here.

Its great, you can actually feel the pain when he posts these smileys. Hanging by a thread.

And he also is admitting that he's never finished a game in CEMU, this would now be the FOURTH ADMISSION.

:blessed:

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You know that means you need a PS5........and to buy the games on the PS5 and run everything on the PS5 right? Remote play literally just changes the tv screen to any other screen. 

No shit you need a PS5 to remote play numb nuts.   I'm saying the functionality would be welcomed.  One of the best benefits of Switch is not having to be tethered to a TV to enjoy your console games around the house or wherever.   

This would add more value to both systems.  PS5 owners buying Switches to remote play (or using the Switch they already own) and switch owners buying a PS5 as well.   Win win for both parties. 

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Oh he knows... it's just that owning another console to play good AAA non Nintendo games is a necessity anyway so it's a given that everyone will have one. :shrug: 

Trying to spin the full PS5 library playable on Switch as some sort of sheep ownage.... my god you're dumb. :drake: