Half Life: Alyx releases March 23rd

With those VR units costing near $400+ a pop, how do some of you guys think in another thread that a full blown game console is going  be the same price.  

This is 2020, everything will be expensive for you console plebs.    Better save up for $500 - $600.   

You should have picked up your PC parts in 2019 when the parts had great deals.  

12 hours ago, madmaltese said:

pfft 106m PS4s sold. How shit is that. How many ppl DIDN'T buy a PS4 7.7 billion? lol

I think the point he's making is why is valve catering to such a miniscule user base and not releasing a regular version of this game for the hundreds of millions of others. Seems like a poor business decision. 

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I think the point he's making is why is valve catering to such a miniscule user base and not releasing a regular version of this game for the hundreds of millions of others. Seems like a poor business decision. 

No better way to try bring ppl to VR than to make a new Half Life exclusive for it. It doesn't stop a regular Half Life being made later. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

No better way to try bring ppl to VR than to make a new Half Life exclusive for it. It doesn't stop a regular Half Life being made later. 

It's been 15 years. 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It's been 15 years. 

whats your point?

i think alyx will be the very first actual game in vr