Ed Boon asks what's most important about NG

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Speaking of Ed boon I just bought the premium edition of MK11 for $22. I just want to blast through the story mode so hopefully that part of it isn’t riddled with grindy bullshit.

nice. where is it $22 at?

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nice. where is it $22 at?

My bad, should have clarified that it was the PC version. 

The standard version appears to be $30 on PS4, not sure if its lower anywhere else

https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-11-PlayStation-4/dp/B07L6KD1K3/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=mortal%2Bkombat%2B11&qid=1582242898&sr=8-1&th=1

Edited by Twinblade
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

My bad, should have clarified that it was the PC version. 

The standard version appears to be $30 on PS4, not sure if its lower anywhere else

https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-11-PlayStation-4/dp/B07L6KD1K3/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=mortal%2Bkombat%2B11&qid=1582242898&sr=8-1&th=1

ah tru. i'll get it when it hits $19.99. i'm not big on fighting games, but i like the visuals and gore. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I have a 980 GTX. Im gonna have to install it on my shitty laptop that has a MX150. Apparently ill be able to get away with playing it on low at 30-40FPS.

yeah there's a bug they are working on to fix the issues with random crashing on Geforce cards, started happening since the Sindel DLC release I believe.  Still playable though. 

I play it mostly on my RX 5700XT GPU, which are having no issues presently.  Were having it two months ago, but they finally fixed the no game launch issues also caused by the Sindel DLC release.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

ugh, I should have payed more and just got it on PS4. Game is crashing so much its practically unplayable.

I saw you keep logging in to the game on Steam.

Wtf why is it crashing so much?  I played through the entire story mode no problem lmao

Edit: Oh, TMF's post would explain it.

Did you try DX12?  I was just playing it yesterday and it was great for me.

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

yeah there's a bug they are working on to fix the issues with random crashing on Geforce cards, started happening since the Sindel DLC release I believe.  Still playable though. 

I play it mostly on my RX 5700XT GPU, which are having no issues presently.  Were having it two months ago, but they finally fixed the no game launch issues also caused by the Sindel DLC release.

I really need to start doing more research on PC versions of multiplat games before blindly buying them.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I saw you keep logging in to the game on Steam.

Wtf why is it crashing so much?  I played through the entire story mode no problem lmao

Edit: Oh, TMF's post would explain it.

Did you try DX12?  I was just playing it yesterday and it was great for me.

yeah i was playing dx12. I should try switching to dx11.