Wolcen, who's played it?

The GB quick look made it look cool. Problem is that with Diablo 4 on the way, I don't see much of a reason to want to dedicate myself to this game. Im not the biggest fan of this genre so If Im going to play one it might as well be the OG that allowed this to exist in the first place.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The GB quick look made it look cool. Problem is that with Diablo 4 on the way, I don't see much of a reason to want to dedicate myself to this game. Im not the biggest fan of this genre so If Im going to play one it might as well be the OG that allowed this to exist in the first place.

Isn't d4 still a long way off?

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

they could fuck diablo 4 up like 3. wolcen looks really cool and people say it owns. maybe you should've skip that RE type indie game and play this instead. :( 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

they could fuck diablo 4 up like 3. wolcen looks really cool and people say it owns. maybe you should've skip that RE type indie game and play this instead. :( 

Not sure how that has anything to do with it. But when I play Diablo 4 I want this genre to feel fresh, that way I can get the most out of it without feeling fatigue/boredom (which can happen with this type of game for me).

• Sad 1
37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure how that has anything to do with it. But when I play Diablo 4 I want this genre to feel fresh, that way I can get the most out of it without feeling fatigue/boredom (which can happen with this type of game for me).

:( 

Heard it's pretty buggy and that the end game is lacking. 

PoE is the way to go for an ARPG at the moment, and they're about to release a huge update.  Diablo II is still a solid choice too, been playing through that recently doing the Holy Grail challenge. 

Diablo 4 will probably suck. Blizz is a trash tier dev at this point. 

20 minutes ago, kaz said:

:( 

Its just my personal preference. I could play loads of RE-like games and still be equally as excited for the RE3 remake, but when it comes to Diablo-like ARPGs thats not the case as its not among my favorite genres.

Edited by Twinblade
27 minutes ago, Casual said:

Heard it's pretty buggy and that the end game is lacking. 

PoE is the way to go for an ARPG at the moment, and they're about to release a huge update.  Diablo II is still a solid choice too, been playing through that recently doing the Holy Grail challenge. 

Diablo 4 will probably suck. Blizz is a trash tier dev at this point. 

What is Poe?

Path of Exile is the sequel to Diablo 2 that everybody wanted. If you haven't played it and enjoyed Diablo 2 at all, you should give PoE a spin. The learning curve is steep as fuck, though.

Edited by Hot Sauce
  • Upvote 1