JP (ex Platinum Games) admits that PG failed with Scalebound and they blew their chance

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how you were the first one to identify as the idiot in this thread.  

Posted Images

This JP Kellams is some amateur Western cuck who had no business being involved in the project, don't listen to this fraud.  MS shoehorned this loser onto the project and it should have been 100% a Japanese operation with no WesternCuck involvement whatsoever.

Just watch the clip, Kamiya's not joking. Funny how they can make AAAE after AAAE from bayo 2, Nier Automata, Astral Chain, get out two world class remasters in Vanquish and bayo1, Manage to fund a W101 port all on their own, and be re-signed by nintendo for bayo 3 all in the same time frame.

Only 1 project failed, and it was the one ran by Phil the ph*ggot Spencer, during the same exact time he botched Phantom Dust, Fable Legends, Crackdown 3, and every other game he touched.

Blame Phil, he fucking sucks at managing projects and has no eye for quality.

Edited by Bodycount N

I never said it was Microsoft's fault.

I said that Kamiya literally played Microsoft for absolute dumb motherfuckers because he, straight-up, EMBEZZLED money from them, took a shit in a game box, gave it to them, until they finally realized what was happening and stopped issuing payments.

Kamiya literally committed a crime and MS was the victim, and we're laughing openly about it.:tom:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I never said it was Microsoft's fault.

I said that Kamiya literally played Microsoft for absolute dumb motherfuckers because he, straight-up, EMBEZZLED money from them, took a shit in a game box, gave it to them, until they finally realized what was happening and stopped issuing payments.

Kamiya literally committed a crime and MS was the victim, and we're laughing openly about it.:tom:

So it was Platinum's fault.. yes... we know that. :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I love how you were the first one to identify as the idiot in this thread. :tom: 

Actually Remij typed idiots, and my statement is typed in general, and separate to what Remij type.

But I understand what you were going for.:faketan:

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually Remij typed idiots, and my statement is typed in general, and separate to what Remij type.

:faketan:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I actually type "idiots said it was MS' fault..."

and you responded with "I never said it was MS's fault"

DIRECTLY responding to my assertion :hest: 

But I understand what you were going for :faketan:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I actually type "idiots said it was MS' fault..."

and you responded with "I never said it was MS's fault"

DIRECTLY responding to my assertion :hest: 

But I understand what you were going for :faketan:

No, the statement is meant to be taken in general, and not a direct response to yours.

Or else I would've quoted you.

But,...............since both you and lyus have been butthurt over Platinum Games not releasing what you were hoping, and this entire "announcement" thing basically being nothing.............I under what you are CLINGING onto

:faketan:Here comes the butthurt.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, the statement is meant to be taken in general, and not a direct response to yours.

Or else I would've quoted you.

But,...............since both you and lyus have been butthurt over Platinum Games not releasing what you were hoping, and this entire "announcement" thing basically being nothing.............I under what you are CLINGING onto

:faketan:Here comes the butthurt.

Kickstarting the old Jerry-go-round I see :hest: 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Kickstarting the old Jerry-go-round I see :hest: 

giphy.gif

sorry, too late for that.

..................but I see what you were going for.:faketan:

Edited by jehurey

I'll just directly address the assertion you made.... but I wont quote you!

I understand what you were going for though :faketan:

It's was a general statement guys.  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :tom: 

giphy.gif

Jehurey just finished talking to his therapist Goukosan and surprise surprise.. here he is to defend his patient :hest: 

I did say "idiots" after all.. it was only a matter of time until the other one showed up :tom: 

Edited by Remij_
12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'll just directly address the assertion you made.... but I wont quote you!

I understand what you were going for though :faketan:

It's was a general statement guys.  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :tom: 

giphy.gif

You seem to think I wouldn't address you if I wanted to.

I love how this is the best you and lyuns can do.....................I typed something that you took as a direct response to you calling certain people idiotis.

Even though you are saying that the ones who are idiots are the ones who are saying its Microsoft's fault, and I'm specifically saying that I never said that.

I understand................both of you are in desperate need for a win.

After both of you were POPPIN' each others assholes in that RTX thread for 4 straight hours.:lawl:

i'm probably the only one who actually gave a shit about the game, and I say it's ms fault all around. Fuck them. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You seem to think I wouldn't address you if I wanted to.

I love how this is the best you and lyuns can do.....................I typed something that you took as a direct response to you calling certain people idiotis.

Even though you are saying that the ones who are idiots are the ones who are saying its Microsoft's fault, and I'm specifically saying that I never said that.

I understand................both of you are in desperate need for a win.

After both of you were POPPIN' each others assholes in that RTX thread for 4 straight hours.:lawl:

:rofls: :rofl: