Ori and the Will of the Wisps GameSpot review - 8

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/ori-and-the-will-of-the-wisps-review-light-on-your/1900-6417425/     an 8.0 indie sidescroller   thats literally a dime a dozen game    

Hey win 10 fam, we just matched your GOTG   https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-rescue-team-dx-review/1900-6417424/       8.0!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1151640/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Complete_Edition/  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:blessed: 

Trying to make that sound bad... is... telling :mickeyj:

He's trying to make it sound good..........they waited 3 years for their "best" game..........and it got an 8.

Wow. He knows he's working with nothing here.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to make it sound good..........they waited 3 years for their "best" game..........and it got an 8.

The irony is that Sheep are going to be waiting longer

source.gif

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The irony of you typing that on the day you're trying to celebrate a 3.5 year port as the biggest ownage ever.

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

^holy shit look how BUBUBUTTFUCKING hurt this guy is ... triple posting the same gif :hest: 

:cries:

Celebrating a 90+ meta game AND Sony going 3rd Party officially with their IPs...  Yea.. it's cause for a celebration.  Cows everywhere are crying and trashing their rooms... except for this place... where it's actually the sheep that are taking the brunt of the ass pounding while the cows sit back and watch :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

^holy shit look how BUBUBUTTFUCKING hurt this guy is ... triple posting the same gif :hest: 

:cries:

Celebrating a 90+ meta game AND Sony going 3rd Party officially with their IPs...  Yea.. it's cause for a celebration.  Cows everywhere are crying and trashing their rooms... except for this place... where it's actually the sheep that are taking the brunt of the ass pounding while the cows sit back and watch :blessed: 

He's melting down again because I nailed him, absolutely perfectly, on his irony that completely defeats his own narrative.

You really couldn't have picked a worse day to try and make fun of others for celebrating waiting for a port. You REALLY couldn't.

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's melting down again because I nailed him, absolutely perfectly, on his irony that completely defeats his own narrative.

You really couldn't have picked a worse day to try and make fun of others for celebrating waiting for a port. You REALLY couldn't.

:lawl:

Only you think that "waiting" for a game to be developed is ownage........ and I'm glad you did it. 

THE COMPLETE FUCKING IRONY OF A SHEEP TRYING TO DO THAT....... :rofl: 

That's gonna follow you for A LONG TIME NOW.. I can't believe it:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Only you think that "waiting" for a game to be developed is ownage........ and I'm glad you did it. 

THE COMPLETE FUCKING IRONY OF A SHEEP TRYING TO DO THAT....... :rofl: 

That's gonna follow you for A LONG TIME NOW.. I can't believe it:ovolol: 

Oh my god, he's melting down harder. :tom:

He's even lying..........wait for a game to be "developed"? Nobody said that. I said p-o-r-t-e-d

Caught you again. Busted.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh my god, he's melting down harder. :tom:

He's even lying..........wait for a game to be "developed"? Nobody said that. I said p-o-r-t-e-d

Caught you again. Busted.

OMFG ROFL... you didn't say these things?? :wonder: 

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to pretend to be happy with an 8, for a game he's been hyping for three years????????

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where is the word "port" in those quotes? :danylol: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

OMFG ROFL... you didn't say these things?? :wonder: 

Where is the word "port" in those quotes? :danylol: 

Where I said port here:

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The irony of you typing that on the day you're trying to celebrate a 3.5 year port as the biggest ownage ever.

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where I said port here:

That doesn't have anything to do with that I said.

Did you or did you not say that I'm pretending to be happy with a game I've "waited 3 years for"?

Yes.. you did.  So now that's going to follow you.  Because that's going to severely limit the amount of Nintendo games you're going to be hyped for since waiting 3 years is so bad that you made a point of it :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

That doesn't have anything to do with that I said.

Did you or did you not say that I'm pretending to be happy with a game I've "waited 3 years for"?

Yes.. you did.  So now that's going to follow you.  Because that's going to severely limit the amount of Nintendo games you're going to be hyped for :hest: 

Yes it does because we were talking about an Ori 2...........................P-O-R-T to switch, sweetheart.

The topic was......................PORT.

And you tried to make fun of me for saying that sheep will wait for the ....................PO............O...........OR..........RT. Port.

And I just busted you trying to ret-con.

Again.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it does because we were talking about an Ori 2...........................P-O-R-T to switch, sweetheart.

The topic was......................PORT.

And you tried to make fun of me for saying that sheep will wait for the ....................PO............O...........OR..........RT. Port.

And I just busted you trying to ret-con.

Again.

Sheep ARE waiting for a port...  of an 8 game you were just trying to make fun of.. the irony :kaz: 

Ori 1 was the 3rd highest rated Switch game of 2019... 89 meta.. and you waited 3+ years for it.. the irony :kaz: 

And I'm not celebrating a 3 year port... I'm celebrating Sony going 3rd party... OFFICIALLY.. :kaz: 

I'm making fun of you for soooo many reasons... and you're in denial about all of them  :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sheep ARE waiting for a port...  of an 8 game you were just trying to make fun of.. the irony :kaz: 

Ori 1 was the 3rd highest rated Switch game of 2019... 89 meta.. and you waited 3+ years for it.. the irony :kaz: 

And I'm not celebrating a 3 year port... I'm celebrating Sony going 3rd party... OFFICIALLY.. :kaz: 

I'm making fun of you for soooo many reasons... and you're in denial about all of them  :lawl: 

He just ran away from the argument again.

And look at all of those smileys.

WOW. He basically acknowledged that he lost this one.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just ran away from the argument again.

And look at all of those smileys.

WOW. He basically acknowledged that he lost this one.

Ori and the Wishes of the Sheep :mj:

It's gonna be fun watching you try to claim ownage if this "8 flop" comes to Switch.

I hope it does happen :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Ori and the Wishes of the Sheep :mj:

It's gonna be fun watching you try to claim ownage if this "8 flop" comes to Switch.

I hope it does happen :hest: 

He's now openly WISHING for things to happen to others.

How is that not the very definition of butthurt? LOLOLOLOL This is too good.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's now openly WISHING for things to happen to others.

How is that not the very definition of butthurt? LOLOLOLOL This is too good.

Wishing for the game to release on Switch.. retard :drake: 

This is where you pretend that you are stupid :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Wishing for the game to release on Switch.. retard :drake: 

This is where you pretend that you are stupid :tom: 

Nope, you were wishing that I would GLOAT in the hopes of you attempting to catch me in some sort of hypocrisy.

(because you just got caught in that same hypocrisy).

I love it when I catch you ret-conning...............you're now trying to ret-con the previous post you made.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you were wishing that I would GLOAT in the hopes of you attempting to catch me in some sort of hypocrisy.

(because you just got caught in that same hypocrisy).

I love it when I catch you ret-conning...............you're now trying to ret-con the previous post you made.:lawl:

He pretended he was stupid... right on cue :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He pretended he was stupid... right on cue :tom: 

Sorry...........you got busted ret-conning..........and now you're pretending you didn't read that.

Thanks for running away, again.:blessed: