Nindie Direct confirmed for tomorrow

Just now, Ike said:

It probably is. They release Animal Crossing on Friday. After that, they have nothing firmly set on their release calendar. It’s the perfect time too with everyone at home for maximum viewers. 

I think that lady who has Nintendo scoops, I forget her name. She said that there was a rather big game coming before the end of the first half of 2020.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Axiom Verge 2 is what I'm looking forward to, one of the few indies I enjoyed and now it seems Nintendo has locked down some sort of exclusivity.     Of course more Microsoft-developed Indie

Hype.

It probably is. They release Animal Crossing on Friday. After that, they have nothing firmly set on their release calendar. It’s the perfect time too with everyone at home for maximum viewers. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

A BOTW2 bomb drop would be incredible. :whew: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I think that lady who has Nintendo scoops, I forget her name. She said that there was a rather big game coming before the end of the first half of 2020.

There’s been a rumor of a Paper Mario game for the least few months. Intelligent Systems is big enough to handle multiple projects and Fire Emblem is close to a year out from release. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

A BOTW2 bomb drop would be incredible. :whew: 

As great as that is, I don’t think that would

happen. To be fair, they seem to be using the same engine and they’ve had 3 years of development since the original so who knows? I expect a November release though for BOTW2. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

As great as that is, I don’t think that would

happen. To be fair, they seem to be using the same engine and they’ve had 3 years of development since the original so who knows? I expect a November release though for BOTW2. 

I mean info... not like actually releasing the game :ben: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I guess this makes up for getting 

Ori 2

Doom Eternal

Resident Evil 3 Remake

HL: Alyx 

in the span of a single month :hest: 

What don't you seem to understand, that's MULTIPLAT SHIT available everywhere! :rofl: Look at these scumbags hype these whored out cheap MULTIPLAT SHIT games! HAHA! :geese: 

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

What don't you seem to understand, that's MULTIPLAT SHIT available everywhere! :rofl: Look at these scumbags hype these whored out cheap MULTIPLAT SHIT games! HAHA! :geese: 

Every game you're hyping in this thread is MP shit :kaz: 

You're embarrassing :mj: