Tips during COVID19 - Don’t buy an Android

I realize some of you may be without income during this hard time. Luckily, I’m able to work from home and my income is unharmed. However, If you’re income is limited, and you find yourself in the market for a new phone... do NOT buy an Android.  

It may be tempting considering the average android phone costs under $300, but it’s important to note (especially if you plan on buying a more expensive/flagship phone) that per a recent study, Androids lose value 2x faster than iPhones. This is EXTREMELY important for those who may not have much income at the moment and for who may be forced to sell their phones in the future. 

https://www.zdnet.com/article/flagship-android-smartphones-lose-their-value-twice-as-fast-as-iphones/

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still jerry. Mentally exhausting retard.

Posted Images

poor ghost is trying to help Apple because they're losing tons of sales because they had to close down all of their stores.

who knew that making an entire store out of glass would be a huge problem during a germ-infestation.

LOL, he's proud that his job sitting at a cubicle sent him home to continue picking up the phone inside his house.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

poor ghost is trying to help Apple because they're losing tons of sales because they had to close down all of their stores.

who knew that making an entire store out of glass would be a huge problem during a germ-infestation.

LOL, he's proud that his job sitting at a cubicle sent him home to continue picking up the phone inside his house.

What’s selling more? S20 or the 8 month old iPhone 11?

people want that value , baby. :smoke:

jerry still has to go to work lmfao. Or... is he laid off? :whoa:

Galaxy S20+ Ultra 512GB $1549

iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB $1449

---------------------------------

Galaxy S20+ 128GB $1199

Galaxy S20    128GB  $999

iPhone 11 Pro 64GB $999

iPhone 11 64GB $699

Xbox Series X $699

current market pricing perspective. 

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Galaxy S20+ Ultra 512GB $1549

iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB $1449

Galaxy S20+ 128GB $1199

Galaxy S20    128GB  $999

iPhone 11 Pro 64GB $999

iPhone 11 64GB $699

Xbox Series X $699

current market pricing perspective. 

What does this add lol other than within a year, the pro max is worth more than the s20 ultra. Hell, just a few months really. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What does this add lol other than within a year, the pro max is worth more than the s20 ultra. Hell, just a few months really. 

video gamers are crazy if they think Microsoft is going to price XSX lower than the lowest tier new iPhone.  

Not even Android Galaxy phones are cheap anymore. 

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What’s selling more? S20 or the 8 month old iPhone 11?

people want that value , baby. :smoke:

jerry still has to go to work lmfao. Or... is he laid off? :whoa:

I have an actual office.........and I waltzed in at 1pm today with my lunch and ate it before even doing anything.

You have to be sent home because you work at an insurance company, which means you work in a cubiles besides other people who have to be picking up the phone all day long.

LOL paper pushers.  About as expendable as iphones themselves.

I have an actual office.........and I waltzed in at 1pm today with my lunch and ate it before even doing anything.

You have to be sent home because you work at an insurance company, which means you work in a cubiles besides other people who have to be picking up the phone all day long.

LOL paper pushers.  About as expendable as iphones themselves.

LMAO. He does still have to work! :D

im still working as I speak. And getting paid. Dawg I have a blunt in hand and am in my fucking underwear.

meanwhile you’re forced back into your janitor role to clean :D 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

LMAO. He does still have to work! :D

im still working as I speak. And getting paid. Dawg I have a blunt in hand and am in my fucking underwear.

meanwhile you’re forced back into your janitor role to clean :D 

That's the thing...........I'm not working right now.

You have to pick up the phone when it gets directed to you.

You're a paper pusher. You're lucky Bernie didn't get the nomination, or else you'd be out of a job. :lawl:

That's the thing...........I'm not working right now.

You have to pick up the phone when it gets directed to you.

You're a paper pusher. You're lucky Bernie didn't get the nomination, or else you'd be out of a job. :lawl:

I don’t work in a fucking call center LMAO. I’m a fucking analyst for several Fortune 500 company benefit packages. :D  what is this fool rambling on about 

“I don’t have to work” yet you’re there, aren’t you? For fun? :tom5:

“I don’t have to work as a janitor bc there is no mess to clean, they still make me come in tho” :kaz:

all this to try to distract us that Samsung is flopping with every chance it gets

3FF5493A-CEDA-42CC-BB51-A0FA4A9F262A.thumb.png.0b5b59885a3680f625b29fff61174d98.png

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t work in a fucking call center LMAO.

LOL yes you do.

And its obvious because he immediately tried to change the subject.:lawl:

dude is a paper pusher who works in cublcles.

He's a LITERAL brick in the wall.

LOL yes you do.

And its obvious because he immediately tried to change the subject.:lawl:

dude is a paper pusher who works in cublcles.

He's a LITERAL brick in the wall.

The fuck I do jerry. LOL. If I worked at a call center, I wouldn’t be a paper pusher either. I’d be a fucking customer service rep. Does my company have them? Yes. Am I one? Lol.. no. 

but you ARE a janitor, and you’ve admittted it before :tom5:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The fuck I do jerry. LOL. If I worked at a call center, I wouldn’t be a paper pusher either. I’d be a fucking customer service rep. Does my company have them? Yes. Am I one? Lol.. no. 

but you ARE a janitor, and you’ve admittted it before :tom5:

Notice how he's slowly admitting to it.

He has clearly said that he works in insurance.  Nobody who is an analyst, would ever describe their job primarily as 'working in insurance"

Unless they were a t-shirt wearing completely-replaceable worker-bee sitting in a cubicle.

Hey maybe you got a promotion and ended up getting a CORNER cubicle. Nice.

INA44MFJ5MWRU3QLFVCDAP5MKM.jpg