The Last Dance - Bulls/Jordan documentary out on Netflix now

7 hours ago, Delita said:

Yeah you’re right but to be fair, they did go over his gambling addiction in the latest episode

I finished the first 8 episodes a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering if they would cover the gambling and hit man rumors in it. Was surprised and happy they did. 

I have to say I'm dying about how petty they show Mike was in episode 8. It's funny as shit. 

By the way, it obvious that Michael has now become a full-blown highly functioning alcoholic, right?

You do see what is going on with his eyes, right?

I can imagine ever drinking that much. I bet Michael is so arrogant and competitive, he thinks he can be a full-blown alcoholic and still be in shape, and run a business, and party and think he can handle it.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

By the way, it obvious that Michael has now become a full-blown highly functioning alcoholic, right?

I can imagine ever drinking that much. I bet Michael is so arrogant and competitive, he thinks he can be a full-blown alcoholic and still be in shape, and run a business, and party and think he can handle it.

Puf Daddy is another full-blown alcoholic I think. He's always spritzing. 

yawll hyped it too much for me. I'm watching God play out in lend tho. Thank god he never got injured. I think Jordan's legacy really is a magic / za lord saying destiny is real play out in real life. Just so consistent and his work ethic and passion matched his results.  

But these episodes suck lol. The first one starts slow. I kinda wanna watch it all night. Guess I"m skippin on some praystation. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

nothing wrong with being an alcoholic if you get your shit done :reg:

you got more shit done before, and it is a risk. I don't think joran drank and such till he got comfortable. If he was doing coke and partying with them kids, as with Kobe, I don't know how great they would've been. Stop dranking ghosts. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Saw the first two so far, MJ was the GOAT and still is. Watched him his entire career but this is revealing some new stuff which is great. 

apparently the quickest way to booze sex drugs and sex is to be a shitty basketball player on the Bulls that no one heard about. :D 

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you got more shit done before, and it is a risk. I don't think joran drank and such till he got comfortable. If he was doing coke and partying with them kids, as with Kobe, I don't know how great they would've been. Stop dranking ghosts. 

It just depends. Once you depend on it, it’s a problem I guess, but some of the most successful people in the world have been aided by booze and other drugs. 

But yeah MJ was not a massive partier while he was a player from what I know 

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It just depends. Once you depend on it, it’s a problem I guess, but some of the most successful people in the world have been aided by booze and other drugs. 

he was a goodie too shoes by his count in the begeinning as are a lot of reat athletes and I think it's neccessary.  Which relates to your alcoholism ghosts. I hope you got your shit together first, then hit the booze years later in your career.   

but yah, I don't judge alcoholics I'm on a break from that shit myself because it's bad for me lol.

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

booze and drugs are great dont get me wrong. they're like super powers. but 99% of the time nothing comes free, and I've only seen determined sober people truly squeeze the most out of life. 

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

booze and drugs are great dont get me wrong. they're like super powers. but 99% of the time nothing comes free, and I've only seen determined sober people truly squeeze the most out of life. 

Some of those people may not have been successful at all without drugs tho, see most of musicians lol

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

It's crazy that MJs mom looks younger than he does. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

the yellowness in his eyes?

:(

Just saw Episode 7. The last few minutes of that hour were absolutely thrilling.

They get to the core question about Jordan and the way he played the game. Where he has to explain why he was such an asshole and why he doesn't regret being such an asshole.

Terrific stuff.