Half-Life Alyx sold over 860,000 copies in its first week

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You questioned my intentions idiot... I spoke directly to mods... and none of them responded... YOU on the other hand tried to paint me as defending him and being a "bigot sympathizer"

I defended my position... and it remains the same as it does today.  

Your intentions are CLEAR Jehurey.  You hate DynamiteCop... you hate lemmings... you hate Xbox... you hate me... and you're selectively moral when it suits you.  The fact that you're arguing that one use of the word "fa66ot" is more acceptable than another is one thing... but purposely misconstruing what he said to make it worse than it was is another.

You "purposefully" misunderstand obvious things to create arguments... kinda like you have done with me recently.

You have a lot of hate in you Jehurey.

Nah, nah, nah, nah.......buddy..........that shit ain't working.

You didn't type 40 posts in THIS THREAD yesterday speaking to the mods.

You were speaking to me.

I was arguing your intentions for defending Dynocrap.

Now you're trying to pretend that you DON'T KNOW what I'm talking about?

Wow............you lost this argument so bad that you went with "uh............I wasn't speaking to you, I was actually trying to speak to the mods".

Everything you are typing is just falling apart as the seams.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"currently racist"  

Floppppppppppppp

cerealboxmits

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, nah, nah, nah.......buddy..........that shit ain't working.

You didn't type 40 posts in THIS THREAD yesterday speaking to the mods.

You were speaking to me.

I was arguing your intentions for defending Dynocrap.

Now you're trying to pretend that you DON'T KNOW what I'm talking about?

Wow............you lost this argument so bad that you went with "uh............I wasn't speaking to you, I was actually trying to speak to the mods".

Everything you are typing is just falling apart as the seams.

Nobody can disagree with you without posting 40 posts you fuckhead... because you incessantly try to argue in circles with people. :roll: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nobody can disagree with you without posting 40 posts you fuckhead... because you incessantly try to argue in circles with people. :roll: 

Sorry, flaming your way out doesn't work, either.

You literally tried to excuse your HIDING of your intentions yesterday by saying "I was not really talking to you.....I was trying to contact the mods" ??????????

Oh my god, that is beyond weak.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, flaming your way out doesn't work, either.

You literally tried to excuse your HIDING of your intentions yesterday by saying "I was not really talking to you.....I was trying to contact the mods" ??????????

Oh my god, that is beyond weak.

I did speak to the mods...  I spoke to Twinblade and asked why he was banned.  The only response I got was you whining...

I defended my position that the mods should act fairly... just because I was responding to you... doesn't mean my posts weren't meant for them....

I specifically called out Cooke for apparently not doing his job well.

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I did speak to the mods...  I spoke to Twinblade and asked why he was banned.  The only response I got was you whining...

I defended my position that the mods should act fairly... just because I was responding to you... doesn't mean my posts weren't meant for them....

I specifically called out Cooke for apparently not doing his job well.

Except your 40 posts were about defending Dynocrap.

And then you tried to say "no I wasn't defending him.......I was asking questions"

And now I caught you specifically saying "YES.......my intention was to defend him"

But you're trying to pretend your didn't get busted lying because your FIRST VERSION of your story applies......NOT TO ME, but to the mods?

This is hilarious how shoddy and pretzel'ed up your logic is............I can literally tell that you are making it up as you go along.

You were arguing with me yesterday.

That means you were defending Dynocrap yesterday. Simple as that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except your 40 posts were about defending Dynocrap.

And then you tried to say "no I wasn't defending him.......I was asking questions"

And now I caught you specifically saying "YES.......my intention was to defend him"

But you're trying to pretend your didn't get busted lying because your FIRST VERSION of your story applies......NOT TO ME, but to the mods?

This is hilarious how shoddy and pretzel'ed up your logic is............I can literally tell that you are making it up as you go along.

You were arguing with me yesterday.

That means you were defending Dynocrap yesterday. Simple as that.

Nope... it was defending my position that mods should do their job equally for all.

I didn't call for him to be unbanned at all.  You keep omitting that fact.  My posts were about what the MODS were doing... and not what Dynamite did... because that's all you wanted to talk about.

What I was talking about is why people who did similar things using that word... weren't banned.

And you know that... which is why you tried the "equivalency" argument...  As I said.. .you have selective morality...  Certain people saying certain things rubs you the wrong way more than others.  You hate DC... you hate him personally because of things he's said to you and about you.  And it's not that he used the word that bothers you... You just hate him

As I said... there's not levels to this shit Jehurey... one use doesn't pardon the other use.  And the fact that you're trying to argue that it does... shows just how biased and selective you are.

I love how you even admit it in the post you made

21 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're the one making all of these posts trying to defend a guy whom YOU BELIEVE was unfairly moderated.

That's right... unfairly moderated.... not "innocent"....

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope... it was defending my position that mods should do their job equally for all.

I didn't call for him to be unbanned at all.  You keep omitting that fact.  My posts were about what the MODS were doing... and not what Dynamite did... because that's all you wanted to talk about.

What I was talking about is why people who did similar things using that word... weren't banned.

And you know that... which is why you tried the "equivalency" argument...  As I said.. .you have selective morality...  Certain people saying certain things rubs you the wrong way more than others.  You hate DC... you hate him personally because of things he's said to you and about you.  And it's not that he used the word that bothers you... You just hate him

As I said... there's not levels to this shit Jehurey... one use doesn't pardon the other use.  And the fact that you're trying to argue that it does... shows just how biased and selective you are.

You were not arguing with the mods in those posts from yesterday.

You were arguing with me.

Here...........let me do a quick CTRL +F and search for how many times you typed the words "mod" in your posts from yesterday.

Results on Page 6: 2

Both of them typed in my posts. You never used the word "mod" once.

Results on Page 7: 2

Both of them typed in my posts (moderated, unmoderated). You never used the word "mod" once

Looks like your bullshit just fell apart.

Not only that.............this happened:

22 hours ago, jehurey said:

Really, people posted huge spoilers like that un-covered, to intentionally piss people off?

Where are they? I'm sure the mods would also like to know those posts and those psoters.

Maybe you can acknowledge that you're defending him because you're biased towards Xbox and you hate me, and therefore are taking the position opposite of me.

You wanna play that stupid petty game........there's plenty of ammunition.

Its very simple............I've asked you THREE TIMES ALREADY to post me an example of somebody doing something like that if they THOUGHT SOMETHING UNFAIR happened to him.

So........where's your example?

I even asked you to help rat out those "posts and those posters" to the mods.

And you laughed it off.

And now you're pretending that you were trying to be an upright citizen when you PASSED UP THE CHANCE yesterday.

Your bullshit doesn't fit, sweetie.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I love how you even admit it in the post you made

That's right... unfairly moderated.... not "innocent"....

Except I said that the "unfairly moderated" was YOUR THEORY.

I wasn't agreeing with it.

Observe:

22 hours ago, jehurey said:

except its not really something to argue with.

I already asked you if this was the first time somebody may have been banned unfairly..........because the point is obvious.

That's is not something out of the ordinary...................so why are you PRETENDING that its a big scandal and defending it so much?

I'm running with your THEORY that he's been treated unfairly. Even though we know Dynocrap is a known bigot.

You are trying to make this argument as a pathetic...........PATHETIC excuse for what he did afterwards.

C'mon dude, don't pretend that isn't the case.

I'm gonna ask you again...............how many people who may have been banned acted like little cunts and intentionally gave massive spoilers to a major game?

You don't want to answer that question, because you know that what he did is indefensible.

I love how you just tried to be clever.............and it completely blew up in your face, almost immediately. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You were not arguing with the mods in those posts from yesterday.

You were arguing with me.

Here...........let me do a quick CTRL +F and search for how many times you typed the words "mod" in your posts from yesterday.

Results on Page 6: 2

Both of them typed in my posts. You never used the word "mod" once.

Results on Page 7: 2

Both of them typed in my posts (moderated, unmoderated). You never used the word "mod" once

Looks like your bullshit just fell apart.

Not only that.............this happened:

I even asked you to help rat out those "posts and those posters" to the mods.

And you laughed it off.

And now you're pretending that you were trying to be an upright citizen when you PASSED UP THE CHANCE yesterday.

Your bullshit doesn't fit, sweetie.

I already told you... he was banned for posting a slur.... not posting spoilers bitch....  That was a byproduct of him being banned.  I never defended that at all.  And I never called for him to be unbanned.... You attempted to change the argument and I called your bitch ass out for it.

You entire narrative falls apart because you cant accept the fact that I was calling out unfair behavior of mods... and you even defended them saying "life's unfair"...  You KNOW they were being unfair.

Then you changed to "bubut the spoilerz he deservz it :tear2:"... but that wasn't why he was banned...... so stop being disingenuous.  You tried your hardest to make me sound like a bad person for calling out the fact that others have said the word he was banned for... like I was defending it.  Except I wasn't.  I was calling for equal treatment across the board.

And you even admitted that I was posting about "unfair moderation"... lmao.. how did you come to post that if you didn't feel that's what I was doing?? LOL... you knew that's what I was doing... but you actually disagreed with that... because you think HIS use of the word was so much worse than anyone elses......

You've proved that... very clearly.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I said that the "unfairly moderated" was YOUR THEORY.

I wasn't agreeing with it.

Observe:

I love how you just tried to be clever.............and it completely blew up in your face, almost immediately. LOL

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not... it's what you admitted I was attempting to do... which certainly doesn't fit with your narrative now LOLOLOL

Plain and simple... Dynamite was banned for a slur... a slur that many others used within that same day... and had no consequence.

What he did after is irrelevant.  I wasn't calling for him to be unbanned.  I was calling out that other people were NOT banned in the first place for using that word.

Your entire argument is shit Jehurey.  You argued tooth and nail... because it doesn't matter the reason why he was banned.. it doesn't matter to you that everyone is treated equal... you simply wanted him banned because you hate him.

22 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you... he was banned for posting a slur.... not posting spoilers bitch.... 

Why are you intentionally trying to OBFUSCATE?????????????

You said that you were trying to talk to mods.

I went and SEARCHED THROUGH YOUR POSTS to see whether you were arguing with ME.........or with mods.

You never once even UTTERED the word "mod".........I just searched for it.

You just got busted, and now you're trying to MISLEAD even more to try and obfuscate your way out of this.

Ain't gonna work.

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not...

Yes it does..............because you said that I just admitted to something.

Except.......y'know..............there is no actual admission.

You just lost this argument as well.

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Plain and simple... Dynamite was banned for a slur... a slur that many others used within that same day... and had no consequence.

What he did after is irrelevant.  I wasn't calling for him to be unbanned.  I was calling out that other people were NOT banned in the first place for using that word.

Your entire argument is shit Jehurey.  You argued tooth and nail... because it doesn't matter the reason why he was banned.. it doesn't matter to you that everyone is treated equal... you simply wanted him banned because you hate him.

No. Dynocrap was banned for obvious hate speech that was completely uncalled for and went above and beyond the usual.

You are afraid that losing him because committed an EVEN WORSE ERROR that will result in him being banned for a much longer period of time.

Since you want to support him PURELY OUT OF SPITE for me...........you were trying to defend him to try and get him out of his errors based on some weak-ass technicality.

You have changed your story MULTIPLE TIMES............quite sloppily.

It didn't work.

You literally admitted to HIDING YOUR INTENTIONS from yesterday..........which immediately destroy any credibility you have.

46 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol jerry cried to the mods ? What a pussy lol

LOL no.........in fact the only known crying we've seen is you crying after you got banned and claiming you were going to leave the forum.

Which means you're not only a pussy, but not even man enough to go through with your words. lol

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lol jerry stayed up all night to defend himself.  Cry baby racist crying to the mods because he is irl butthurt over dyno :sabu:

This guy is 40 years old :jokercat:

Is this guy STILL crying?:lawl: