Half-Life Alyx sold over 860,000 copies in its first week

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah...............you tried to defend someone who made a bigoted statement.

You DEFINITELY tried making that case.

Now whether you did it because of WHATEVER UNDERLYING MOTIVATION.............well, who knows there's several theories.

None of them of which anybody on this forum really cares about............because those are YOUR PROBLEMS.

Not the forum's

And definitely not mines.

Phew, good thing we cleared that up.:whew:

No I didn't.  I asked why other posters weren't subject to the same...  I never once called for him to be unbanned.

And no... You seemed to have made it your problem when you argued about it with me.   Seems like you do care... lmao.. if you didn't you wouldn't respond to me.  Seems like it's more your problem than mine... and you seem to have problems with everyone... which does actually make it the forums problem.

But that's on YOU.

I'm going to call out your hypocrisy every time I see it.  And there's nothing you can do about it :francis:  

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"currently racist"  

Floppppppppppppp

cerealboxmits

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No I didn't.  I asked why other posters weren't subject to the same...  I never once called for him to be unbanned.

And no... You seemed to have made it your problem when you argued about it with me.   Seems like you do care... lmao.. if you didn't you wouldn't respond to me.  Seems like it's more your problem than mine... and you seem to have problems with everyone... which does actually make it the forums problem.

But that's on YOU.

I'm going to call out your hypocrisy every time I see it.  And there's nothing you can do about it :francis:  

Yes you did.

You even said that "it was unjust"

And you were arguing that point..........you made the determination that his ban was "unjust"

You just contradcited yourself with your "I was JUST ASKING questions" narrative.

You already made a determination, and chose to defend a bigot (an obvious bigot, at that).

I love how you know you lost..........and are trying to change the argument in different directions.

You're now trying to argue "if I care". LOL

The reason why I love that is because you ONLY DO THAT........when you know you've lost the current argument that you were on. Thank you for the admission.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You even said that "it was unjust"

And you were arguing that point..........you made the determination that his ban was "unjust"

You just contradcited yourself with your "I was JUST ASKING questions" narrative.

You already made a determination, and chose to defend a bigot (an obvious bigot, at that).

I love how you know you lost..........and are trying to change the argument in different directions.

You're now trying to argue "if I care". LOL

The reason why I love that is because you ONLY DO THAT........when you know you've lost the current argument that you were on. Thank you for the admission.

Nope.

It was unjust... in the fact that others weren't banned for it... you're response was that "life is unfair."

I never called for him to be unbanned... and you know it.

I love how you know that...  and are trying to change the argument in an attempt to make me look bad.

You said you didn't care... but you do.  You can't stop arguing with me about it because you care about it THAT much.  Think about that.  You're the one with the problem here.

Let me guess... you "currently have a conscience" but didn't the 24h before Dynamite decided to post that word.

Gotcha :roll: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.

It was unjust...

You just destroyed YOUR OWN narrative, in which you posed "I was just asking questions":trump2:[innocent face]

Thanks for admitting that you were clearly trying to defend him.

Like I said........you disregarded the morality of what he was doing, and tried to get him freed on a technicality.

"you are the company you keep"

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just destroyed YOUR OWN narrative, in which you posed "I was just asking questions":trump2:[innocent face]

Thanks for admitting that you were clearly trying to defend him.

Like I said........you disregarded the morality of what he was doing, and tried to get him freed on a technicality.

Nope.. I didn't defend him.  I questioned why he was being held accountable to the same thing that others weren't.  You're trying so hard to interpret that as defending him... because you hate him so much.. lmao.  

If I had disregarded the morality of what he was doing, I wouldn't have called out others for doing the same thing... It's about mods being consistent more than it's about him.  I never called for him to be unbanned.  I asked questions of the moderation team... and conveniently you got a conscience and argued in their defense... saying that life is unfair sometimes.  You miraculously didn't call for any of the others to be banned.  Just Dynamite because in your view he's worse... and you hate him.

You actually said he should be permanently banned.

Imagine saying that now.... but when you were banned for bigotry and racism, it was unfair :tear2: 

You're a fucking hypocrite.  A bad one too because you claim to be so morally superior than the rest of us.

Edited by Remij_
7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.. I didn't defend him.  I questioned why he was being held accountable to the same thing that others weren't.  You're trying so hard to interpret that as defending him... because you hate him so much.. lmao.  

If I had disregarded the morality of what he was doing, I wouldn't have called out others for doing the same thing.  I never called for him to be unbanned.  I asked questions of the moderation team... and conveniently you got a conscience and argued in their defense... saying that life is unfair sometimes.  You miraculously didn't call for any of the others to be banned.  Just Dynamite because in your view he's worse... and you hate him.

Imagine saying that now.... but when you were banned for bigotry and racism, it was unfair :tear2: 

You're a fucking hypocrite.  A bad one too because you claim to be so morally superior than the rest of us.

Yes you did.  You just admitted it.

You did disregard the morality of what he was doing.

I even went back and showed you HIS OWN post in which he wasn't using the word as an "expletive" his entire post was classic hate speech. he doesn't even seen them as PEOPLE??????????????

And then I posed the question to you:

You saying that this is the same???????????? [as those other posts]

You clearly didn't answer that, and thus clear evidence that you are disregarding it.

For

him

posting

the

TLOU2

spoiler

Holy shit...........I just caught you lying, again.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you did.  You just admitted it.

You did disregard the morality of what he was doing.

I even went back and showed you HIS OWN post in which he wasn't using the word as an "expletive" his entire post was classic hate speech. he doesn't even seen them as PEOPLE??????????????

And then I posed the question to you:

You clearly didn't answer that, and thus clear evidence that you are disregarding it.

For

him

posting

the

TLOU2

spoiler

Holy shit...........I just caught you lying, again.

Nope.  I called out the mod team fool.  Stop being disingenuous.

Every sentence with "fa66ot" in it is hate speech.  You're picking and choosing...  That's not me defending him... that's me calling you out.

Quite clearly all racism and hate speech should be banned.  Imagine if the mods treated everyone equal.  See... here you are.. at this very moment... saying one is worse than the other... when the fact is that both are against the rules and should result in a ban.  Where's the bans for those other posters?  Why just lemming posters?

And where did I say what you said he should be banned permanently for?  I said you said it... and you did.  That's not a lie... lol.. does Wario64 have to explain (fully) to you what lying means?

You called for him to be permed... because you hate him.

Nope.  I called out the mod team fool.  Stop being disingenuous.

Every sentence with "fa66ot" in it is hate speech.  You're picking and choosing... 

No, I'm not picking or choosing.

SHow me the other posts in which they are blatantly making hate speech, to the point where they are questions whether X group of people should even be considered "people"

Go make that equivalency.

His use of the word, in his post........is just trash all around.

And, he was the one that was immediately becoming aggressive...........in a discussion about 2D Monitors and how we judge 3-dimensional depth???????????

You should be ashamed for even ENTERTAINING THE POSSIBILITY.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm not picking or choosing.

SHow me the other posts in which they are blatantly making hate speech, to the point where they are questions whether X group of people should even be considered "people"

Go make that equivalency.

His use of the word, in his post........is just trash all around.

And, he was the one that was immediately becoming aggressive...........in a discussion about 2D Monitors and how we judge 3-dimensional depth???????????

You should be ashamed for even ENTERTAINING THE POSSIBILITY.

Every post with "fa66ot" is hate speech.  I posted a bunch of them.

You are picking and choosing.  And being honest, you're actually trying to flip around what he said.  "fa66ots" in his post wasn't referring to gay people.... it was referring to people who don't understand the concept he was talking about.  He can't believe people that couldn't understand that concept exist... not that "fa66ots" aren't real people.

There's me defending him.

Except.. I didn't say that.  I called out the mod team for not doing their job... since one was apparently so much worse than the others.... but we know that's not really true.  Where's the consistency?

He shouldn't have used the word "fa66ot" and could have used somethign else... the sentence would have meant the same thing.  Just as those others that I posted... and yet nothing happened to them. :shrug: 

Every post with "fa66ot" is hate speech.  I posted a bunch of them.

You are picking and choosing.  And being honest, you're actually trying to flip around what he said.  "fa66ots" in his post wasn't referring to gay people.... it was referring to people who don't understand the concept he was talking about.  He can't believe people that couldn't understand that concept exist... not that "fa66ots" aren't real people.

Except.. I didn't say that.  I called out the mod team for not doing their job... since one was apparently so much worse than the others.... but we know that's not really true.  Where's the consistency?

He shouldn't have used the word "fa66ot" and could have used somethign else... the sentence would have meant the same thing.  Just as those others that I posted... and yet nothing happened to them. :shrug: 

So you are saying its the same???????????????/

Yeah..........looks like you are defending him.

And you clearly believe those things that you are typing today, yesterday.

Thanks for clearly proving my point.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you are saying its the same???????????????/

Yeah..........looks like you are defending him.

And you clearly believe those things that you are typing today, yesterday.

Thanks for clearly proving my point.

Of course I believe the same things today as I did yesterday.  I'm consistent.  You're the one "currently" acting morally superior.

I didn't defend him yesterday... because I wasn't defending him... I was asking the mods to be consistent and do their job equally.

What you're saying to me right now... is that it's ok to say "fa66ot" as long as it's in a context you find acceptable... or by one of your friends... is that right?

Just now, Remij_ said:

Of course I believe the same things today as I did yesterday.  I'm consistent.  You're the one "currently" acting morally superior.

I didn't defend him yesterday...

yes you did.

You clearly just admitted that you believed the same things yesterday, as today.

You avoided answering for his hate speech yesterday.

But you JUST ADMITTED to defending it today.

You just proved my point and LOST YOUR ARGUMENT.

"i was just asking questions" ...............you just lost that argument, wholesale.

Just now, jehurey said:

yes you did.

You clearly just admitted that you believed the same things yesterday, as today.

You avoided answering for his hate speech yesterday.

But you JUST ADMITTED to defending it today.

You just proved my point and LOST YOUR ARGUMENT.

"i was just asking questions" ...............you just lost that argument, wholesale.

Nope.  Yesterday I did not defend him as I did today... because as I said... my point wasn't to defend him.  It was calling out the unfair treatment of certain poster over others for doing the same thing.

I never... and am still not calling for him to be unbanned.... some defense there eh :lemming: 

I'm currently calling YOU out for your selective understanding and selective bias when it comes to morality...  You're a punk who stokes fires and selectively get your feelings hurt and choose to misunderstand things to create arguments and defense for your friends.

"fa66ot" is a bad word which should be bannable, yes or no?  Don't come at me with "there's different levels"...  You know he wasn't saying "fa66ots aren't human"... you're being disingenuous... because you hate him.  

I didn't call that out yesterday because I wasn't there to defend him.  I'm calling out mods to be consistent and fair.  "fa66ot" is wrong... so make it wrong. 

Nope.  Yesterday I did not defend him as I did today...

Yes you did.

You just revealed YOUR ACTUAL INTENTIONS.

Which you just said..........are clearly the same today as they were yesterday.

In other words, you just admitted that you were putting on a front yesterday, but you just dropped that and revealed what you were actually trying to do.

Oh my god. What did you think, that I can't retroactively applying your REAL intentions from today to what you typed yesterday. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you did.

You just revealed YOUR ACTUAL INTENTIONS.

Which you just said..........are clearly the same today as they were yesterday.

In other words, you just admitted that you were putting on a front yesterday, but you just dropped that and revealed what you were actually trying to do.

Oh my god. What did you think, that I can't retroactively applying your REAL intentions from today to what you typed yesterday. LOL

There was no front idiot.  I'm calling for the same thing today as I did yesterday :lemming: 

You're actually getting mad because I could have defended him in this way yesterday... had I wanted to.  Except I didn't... and I didn't call for him to be unbanned....  I called for fair treatment.  Which goes against what you claim I was doing yesterday.

Nothing I've typed today changes what I said yesterday.  You act like calling out other people for using the same word is the same as what I just did to defend him now....  except you know there's a difference... because you're ACTUALLY TRYING TO RETROACTIVELY APPLY my arguement from today to what I posted yesterday.

You wouldn't do that if I was posting the same thing... :mj: 

Again.. you're trying SO fucking hard...  You're defending bigotry from other posters and proving your bias against Dynamite.  You specifically said "life's unfair" in CLEAR understanding that mods aren't applying the same rules to everything.

:francis: 

There was no front idiot.

Yes there is.

You didn't say the things things you are clearly admitting today.

That's means you AVOIDED answering such questions on Dynocrap's hate speech yesterday.

But we now know your TRUE intentions today.

You were putting on a front. It doesn't really matter because EITHER WAY...........you've already blown up your initial cover story.

"i was just asking questions"

Now you've literally said:

"yeah i was defending him"

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And you were defending him...........FROM ME.

because I already told you that if you had a problem...........what did I say????????

"Go take it up with cooke"

But you were defending him because you thought I was IN OPPOSITION TO HIM.

You went an argued on HIS BEHALF.

Another example, of course..........of confirming YOUR butthurt of me. But that's ancillary from the fact that you blew up your argument.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes there is.

You didn't say the things things you are clearly admitting today.

That's means you AVOIDED answering such questions on Dynocrap's hate speech yesterday.

But we now know your TRUE intentions today.

You were putting on a front. It doesn't really matter because EITHER WAY...........you've already blown up your initial cover story.

"i was just asking questions"

Now you've literally said:

"yeah i was defending him"

And you were defending him...........FROM ME.

because I already told you that if you had a problem...........what did I say????????

"Go take it up with cooke"

But you were defending him because you thought I was IN OPPOSITION TO HIM.

You went an argued on HIS BEHALF.

Another example, of course..........of confirming YOUR butthurt of me. But that's ancillary from the fact that you blew up your argument.

Nope.  It wasn't relevant to my argument against the mod team.

You're the one trying to advocate for different levels of hate speech... lmao.  I called out all people using the word.  You got stuck up on DynamiteCop because you're biased against him.

It's that simple.  My point of view is that the word shouldn't be used... by anyone.  Yours is that your friends can use it... but Dynamite can't.  The fact that you're blatantly misconstruing the meaning of his post shows just how far you'll go to get him, and keep him, banned.

Again... you have "selectively morality" and you're proving it.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  It wasn't relevant to my argument

You weren't arguing with the mod team.........you were arguing with me, and I repeatedly said that he's clearly a bigot with bigotry on his mind.

So YES it is relevant.

Thank you, just admitted to ANOTHER THING.

You just admitting to HIDING your actual intentions from yesterday.

Lost that argument, as well.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The fact that you're blatantly misconstruing the meaning of his post

:holeup:oh my god......I need to reiterate that nobody is forcing him to type that.

It really is true:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You weren't arguing with the mod team.........you were arguing with me, and I repeatedly said that he's clearly a bigot with bigotry on his mind.

So YES it is relevant.

Thank you, just admitted to ANOTHER THING.

You just admitting to HIDING your actual intentions from yesterday.

Lost that argument, as well.

You questioned my intentions idiot... I spoke directly to mods... and none of them responded... YOU on the other hand tried to paint me as defending him and being a "bigot sympathizer"

I defended my position... and it remains the same as it does today.  

Your intentions are CLEAR Jehurey.  You hate DynamiteCop... you hate lemmings... you hate Xbox... you hate me... and you're selectively moral when it suits you.  The fact that you're arguing that one use of the word "fa66ot" is more acceptable than another is one thing... but purposely misconstruing what he said to make it worse than it was is another.

You "purposefully" misunderstand obvious things to create arguments... kinda like you have done with me recently.

You have a lot of hate in you Jehurey.