• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, what do you mean by 'keep'? 

"Oh neat, a free game. I remember wanting to play that. I probably won't have the time, but free is free so why not."    

Actually I gave more information in the title than he did... and we both posted the same link.  So it would appear you just got notified earlier... nothing else.   Congrats for understanding

And then acquire 736 hours in it; where you come to respect the most powerful unit in the game, the Yari Spearman. :smugd:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Steam trying to compete with EGS....they have a long way to go though.

:D :D  it has nothing to with EGS 

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Got (fully) notified from Wario64 about this earlier.

Actually I gave more information in the title than he did... and we both posted the same link.  So it would appear you just got notified earlier... nothing else.

Congrats for understanding the tweet though :fblike: 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Actually I gave more information in the title than he did... and we both posted the same link.  So it would appear you just got notified earlier... nothing else.

Congrats for understanding the tweet though :fblike: 

No, he fully explained it.

And you're now taking something that is already settled, and starting something out of nothing. Yet again.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, he fully explained it.

And you're now taking something that is already settled, and starting something out of nothing. Yet again.

Nah, he factually didn't.  He gave no indication of when the promotion ends.  I did.

I'm not starting anything.  If anything, you were trying to start something with your (fully) comment.  I'm just pointing out that you were wrong....  again.  Learn from this and don't get mad and make it a big thing.  Just stop posting.:shrug: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah, he factually didn't.  He gave no indication of when the promotion ends.  I did.

I'm not starting anything.  If anything, you were trying to start something with your (fully) comment.  I'm just pointing out that you were wrong....  again.  Learn from this and don't get mad and make it a big thing.  Just stop posting.:shrug: 

Except that isn't very relevant if you follow his link when he's posting it.

Right? I mean no one is going to be digging into Wario64 tweets from several days ago, right?

Just like nobody would be digging into threads that have fallen off the front page here.

His post is meant to be followed immediately, and chances are he'll do an update tweet on when it the last day of the promotioin (he does that for all Humble Bundle specials and PSN sales ending, as well).

Yes you are starting something............my comment doesn't require your reactiom (or anybody elses). It stood on its own.

Stop whining.  I told you to stop being a bitch in your last thread..........guess you didn't learn that lesson.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, kaz said:

:D :D  it has nothing to with EGS 

EGS has clearly put a dent in steam, not only because of the exclusive deals they get but also because of the plethora of free games they've been giving out. Steam is feeling the pressure to try and compete which is why they're now making an effort to make more free games available.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that isn't very relevant if you follow his link when he's posting it.

Right? I mean no one is going to be digging into Wario64 tweets from several days ago, right?

Just like nobody would be digging into threads that have fallen off the front page here.

His post is meant to be followed immediately, and chances are he'll do an update tweet on when it the last day of the promotioin (he does that for all Humble Bundle specials and PSN sales ending, as well).

Yes you are starting something............my comment doesn't require your reactiom (or anybody elses). It stood on its own.

Stop whining.  I told you to stop being a bitch in your last thread..........guess you didn't learn that lesson.

Sure it is... people here get all the information in one place... like I've provided both times.

I'm pretty sure nobody else here follows Wario64... so yea, nobody is going to be looking at his tweets period.  I was nice enough to provide this thread and link the store page.  I gave ALL the required info to let a person know how long the promotion lasts, and a direct link to the download.

Seems like you're just butthurt.  Because you really didn't need to comment in the first place.  Instead you were trying to antagonize my.. with your (fully) comment and everyone knows it.  You can post what you want... but the fact is that he didn't give you all the information... he omitted the date of the end of the promotion.  I included it.

Unless you're willing to admit that providing the link to the store page gives you all the information you need?  But you're not willing to do that... because that would make you wrong in the other thread I posted... where you were too lazy to even click the link provided....

Next time don't be lazy... and if it's all settled... then don't respond.  You're clearly trying to antagonize people... just like you've been doing all last night and today.

I think there's actually an issue with you that maybe the mods should look into.

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

"Oh neat, a free game. I remember wanting to play that. I probably won't have the time, but free is free so why not."

Hide contents

Ag1un9z.png

Whelp, hope I bought it cheap. :[

You and me both, ffs.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sure it is... people here get all the information in one place... like I've provided both times.

I'm pretty sure nobody else here follows Wario64... so yea, nobody is going to be looking at his tweets period.  I was nice enough to provide this thread and link the store page.  I gave ALL the required info to let a person know how long the promotion lasts, and a direct link to the download.

Seems like you're just butthurt.  Because you really didn't need to comment in the first place.  Instead you were trying to antagonize my.. with your (fully) comment and everyone knows it.  You can post what you want... but the fact is that he didn't give you all the information.  I did.

Unless you're willing to admit that providing the link to the store page gives you all the information you need?  But you're not willing to do that... because that would make you wrong in the other thread I posted... where you were too lazy to even click the link provided....

Next time don't be lazy... and if it's all settled... then don't respond.  You're clearly trying to antagonize people... just like you've been doing all last night and today.

I think there's actually an issue with you that maybe the mods should look into.

WHich is why i posted his tweet where he explains ownership in the most direct way by using the most efficient word in clarifying it.

Sorry, you don't get to tell others what they need or don't need to comment in the first place.

Let me know if you analyze every other post in this thread to determine whether or not it was necessary for them to post it.

If you aren't...........then its a clear sign that you're just being a bitter bitch towards me.

That's a personal problem. That's nobody elses problem on this forum. Just yours.

If all it takes to "antagonize" you is typing the word "fully" in parenthesis.........................sweetie, I'm not the one with the problem. LOL Nobody is going to walk on eggshells for you on this forum.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

WHich is why i posted his tweet where he explains ownership in the most direct way by using the most efficient word in clarifying it.

Sorry, you don't get to tell others what they need or don't need to comment in the first place.

Let me know if you analyze every other post in this thread to determine whether or not it was necessary for them to post it.

If you aren't...........then its a clear sign that you're just being a bitter bitch towards me.

That's a personal problem. That's nobody elses problem on this forum. Just yours.

If all it takes yo "antagonize" you is typing the word "fully" in parenthesis.........................sweetie, I'm not the one with the problem. LOL

Hypocrite... telling me I can't do it to you when you're trying to do it to me.

He doesn't give you all the information.  I did.  In a very clear and concise way... both times.

You clearly posted your little comment in an effort to antagonize me... because as you already stated... you heard about it earlier.. and apparently grabbed the game... which would mean that there was no reason for you to post in this thread.  If you feel like you absolutely HAD to post what you did... well, that's where I call bullshit.. because your (fully) remark is obviously an attempt to start shit.  You could have left that out... but you chose not to.  That proves you are butthurt about the previous thread.

You've been butthurt all last night and all day long actually... You've been arguing the entire time.  In fact, that's all you do here.

Maybe next time, when you know about these promotions far ahead of everyone else... you should try making your own thread regarding it if you don't like how others do?  But we both know you won't do that... because all you do is respond and argue with other people about what they post... because you're only interested in arguing.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Hypocrite... telling me I can't do it to you when you're trying to do it to me.

What am I telling you that you "can't do"????????

I said you don't get to STOP ME from posting.

And then I said that you are clearly just butthurt about me..........because you're telling me that my posts don't need to be made, and so I'm asking if you're going around making that judgement on all of these posts.

Because if you aren't, then that proves that this is just a simple case of butthurt.

Now explain to me what I am STOPPING you from doing?

I am telling you that you will not be STOPPING anybody on this forum. Zero chance of that happening.

You clearly posted your little comment in an effort to antagonize me...

You should embarrassed admitting this. lol

You just said that me typing "(fully)" is causing you to melt down.

Sweetie................I'm not the problem. You're in the wrong forum if you are saying that you can't handle that.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

What am I telling you that you "can't do"????????

I said you don't get to STOP ME from posting.

And then I said that you are clearly just butthurt about me..........because you're telling me that my posts don't need to be made, and so I'm asking if you're doing around making that judgement on all of these posts.

Because if you aren't, then that proves that this is just a simple case of butthurt.

Now explain to me what I am STOPPING you from doing?

I am telling you that you will not be STOPPING anybody on this forum. Zero chance of that happening.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just tried telling me that I didn't need to comment.  Looks like you have an issue with telling people to stop doing things you don't like.

Stop whining because I spoke about your comment.  I'm not starting anything.  You decided to post in this thread.. and antagonize me.  I corrected a lie in your post.. and you're losing your shit.

Your post in this thread wasn't necessary at all.  The fact that you posted it makes it obvious to everyone what's going on here.  I... once again provided a service to this forum.. and posted something USEFUL... and then you came in... and tried to start shit.

You do this all the time.