• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, what do you mean by 'keep'? 

"Oh neat, a free game. I remember wanting to play that. I probably won't have the time, but free is free so why not."    

Actually I gave more information in the title than he did... and we both posted the same link.  So it would appear you just got notified earlier... nothing else.   Congrats for understanding

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You just tried telling me that I didn't need to comment.  Looks like you have an issue with telling people to stop doing things you don't like.

Stop whining because I spoke about your comment.  I'm not starting anything.  You decided to post in this thread.. and antagonize me.  I corrected a lie in your post.. and you're losing your shit.

Your post in this thread wasn't necessary at all.  The fact that you posted it makes it obvious to everyone what's going on here.  I... once again provided a service to this forum.. and posted something USEFUL... and then you came in... and tried to start shit.

You do this all the time.

No, read it again.

Yes you are starting something............my comment doesn't require your reactiom (or anybody elses). It stood on its own.

I said it didn't require.  That's an observation that is meant to support my point..........take a look there at the end

"it stood on its own"

I'm not REQUESTING that you stop, am I?

I'm not saying "and you are starting something (that I want you to stop)."

I tell you to stop whining because you will achieve nothing by doing it here. You can keep on whining, and I can keep on point that out.

And yes you did start this up again. Notice how Hot Sauce made a snarky comment that COULD'VE involved me?

Did I respond to Hot Sauce???????????

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

Remij.............you have a problem with "escalation" You clearly can't handle yourself. And nobody here is responsible for YOUR problem.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

jerry bringing his racist butthurt into multiple threads LOL

this poor guy is actually now defending a guy................who defended Dynocrap for making anti-homosexual remarks yesterday.

HOLY SHIT..............jonb is still CURRENTLY doing what I described he was doing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, read it again.

I said it didn't require.  That's an observation that is meant to support my point..........take a look there at the end

"it stood on its own"

I'm not REQUESTING that you stop, am I?

I'm not saying "and you are starting something (that I want you to stop)."

I tell you to stop whining because you will achieve nothing by doing it here. You can keep on whining, and I can keep on point that out.

And yes you did start this up again. Notice how Hot Sauce made a snarky comment that COULD'VE involved me?

Did I respond to Hot Sauce???????????

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

Remij.............you have a problem with "escalation" You clearly can't handle yourself. And nobody here is responsible for YOUR problem.

STOP being butthurt because I called out your shitty post for attempting to antagonize me.

Your post didn't require a response, just like this thread didn't require yours.

You got one... Deal with it. 

You're responding to me and ONLY posting in this thread because you are butthurt.  Specifically for that reason in fact.  Everyone knows it.

Jehurey... you CLEARLY have a problem with antagonizing and derailing threads... with MULTIPLE posters.  In fact, certain posters can't seem to post anything without you attempting to antagonize them and attempting to start an argument.  The ONLY constant in all those arguments... is YOU.

Just now, Remij_ said:

STOP being butthurt because I called out your shitty post for attempting to antagonize me.

Your post didn't require a response, just like this thread didn't require yours.

You got one... Deal with it. 

You're responding to me and ONLY posting in this thread because you are butthurt.  Specifically for that reason in fact.  Everyone knows it.

Jehurey... you CLEARLY have a problem with antagonizing and derailing threads... with MULTIPLE posters.  In fact, certain posters can't seem to post anything without you attempting to antagonize them and attempting to start an argument.  The ONLY constant in all those arguments... is YOU.

Little too late to project it on me, bud.

I just gave you an example using Hot Sauce post.

Look at how I reacted to that (no reaction).............compared to me posting my post which had WAY WAY MINIMAL amounts of snark and attitude compared to Hot Sauce's.

You know you just lost the argument right now.

Go cry somewhere else. I'm not responsible for CONTAINING your bitchiness. That's your responsibility.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this poor guy is actually now defending a guy................who defended Dynocrap for making anti-homosexual remarks yesterday.

HOLY SHIT..............jonb is still CURRENTLY doing what I described he was doing.

Wow... derailing another thread... this shit is getting so old..

@Cookester15 @Twinblade

Why is it every thread Jehurey posts in goes to shit?  What is going to be done about this?  I can't post threads linking to deals anymore because Jehurey was too stupid to understand the definition of the phrase "free to keep" and thus is now bringing his butthurt into every single one of my threads?

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Wow... derailing another thread... this shit is getting so old..

@Cookester15 @Twinblade

Why is it every thread Jehurey posts in goes to shit?  What is going to be done about this?  I can't post threads linking to deals anymore because Jehurey was too stupid to understand the definition of the phrase "free to keep" and thus is now bringing his butthurt into every single one of my threads?

you're right.

jonb did derail this thread into talking about racists when he posted.

this guy got mad at me for posting ABOUT the deal.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Got (fully) notified from Wario64 about this earlier.

He got mad because he disagreed on whether I was posting as much or MORE information as he was.

I can't make this stuff up. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Little too late to project it on me, bud.

I just gave you an example using Hot Sauce post.

Look at how I reacted to that (no reaction).............compared to me posting my post which had WAY WAY MINIMAL amounts of snark and attitude compared to Hot Sauce's.

You know you just lost the argument right now.

Go cry somewhere else. I'm not responsible for CONTAINING your bitchiness. That's your responsibility.

I actually reacted to Hot Sauces post before you did... and had no reaction.

You post was a clear attempt to antagonize... quite obviously.  I mean.. you posted the same information that I posted in the OP... and claimed that he "fully" explained it to you earlier.  Are you saying that wasn't an attempt to get a response out of me?

Let's see how truthful you are.

You're in my thread... the one you fucked up by being butthurt.  You've got a problem of ruining threads.  You don't like what you've caused... leave my thread.

you're right.

jonb did derail this thread into talking about racists when he posted.

this guy got mad at me for posting ABOUT the deal.

He got mad because he disagreed on whether I was posting as much or MORE information as he was.

I can't make this stuff up. LOL

YOU derailed the thread... and continued to do so arguing with Jon.. idiot.

Think about it... you got mad because I posted a deal LOL... you literally got mad and tried to come into the thread and antagonize me for it :danylol:

That's LITERALLY what you did.  You came into this thread... already aware of the deal... to just tell me that Wario explained it more fully than I did...

and he says his intentions were pure :mj: 

Jer... you're a shitposter... all you do is attempt to start arguments and derail threads.  Your shit always spills into multiple threads, and you fuckup perfectly fine threads with your bullshit.

Run along.. go play Total War... maybe Wario64 has posted some new deal?  Better check!!! 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I actually reacted to Hot Sauces post before you did... and had no reaction.

Which ..............means...............that................you..............just.........proved............my.............claim.............that you really are doing all of this because you are massively butthurt about me, and that's it.

Hot Sauce's post is clearly referencing me.............so why didn't I melt down?

My post here was already DONE..........I wasn't on doing anything else.

So. in this thread and YESTERDAY'S thread............I was finished with my posting.

GEE...........I wonder who started the bitch-fest out of nowhere in BOTH of those scenarios????????:patrice:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

YOU derailed the thread... and continued to do so arguing with Jon.. idiot.

Think about it... you got mad because I posted a deal LOL... you literally got mad and tried to come into the thread and antagonize me for it :danylol:

That's LITERALLY what you did.  You came into this thread... already aware of the deal... to just tell me that Wario explained it more fully than I did...

and he says his intentions were pure :mj: 

Jer... you're a shitposter... all you do is attempt to start arguments and derail threads.  Your shit always spills into multiple threads, and you fuckup perfectly fine threads with your bullshit.

Run along.. go play Total War... maybe Wario64 has posted some new deal?  Better check!!! 

Take it up with jon.

Let me know if you put any near the amount of judgement and effort over his post, as you are over mine.

If you don't do that with jon.........................you've officially outed yourself as a hypocrite.

How did I get "mad"??????????

SHow my first post, and highlight the words where you can derive that I am "mad" on some level.

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Which ..............means...............that................you..............just.........proved............my.............claim.............that you really are doing all of this because you are massively butthurt about me, and that's it.

Hot Sauce's post is clearly referencing me.............so why didn't I melt down?

My post here was already DONE..........I wasn't on doing anything else.

So. in this thread and YESTERDAY'S thread............I was finished with my posting.

GEE...........I wonder who started the bitch-fest out of nowhere in BOTH of those scenarios????????:patrice:

You didn't melt down because this was my thread... and you wanted to antagonize ME.  Why argue with Hot Sauce when you could argue with me.  Arguing with him would just give ME more ammo to use against you... lmao idiot.. you're not fooling anyone.  

You could have posted "yeah I already got the deal"... but you didn't.  You came into this thread to antagonize ME specifically by posting that Wario "fully" explained it to you...

You don't come into threads to post the same information that's posted in the OP and nothing else...

See that's your problem... you're admitting you came in to do that and nothing else.  Except your post... quite CLEARLY references the fact that you think I didn't fully explain the deal from the other thread.

The one you're still butthurt from. :reg: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Enough is enough, you guys argue over the most minuscule shit. Lets try to get this thread back on track.

How about you hold him accountable for once?  How many threads does the guy have to fuck up before you idiots do something that will make him think twice about it in the future?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You didn't melt down because this was my thread...

No............I've argued with Hot Sauce on other things before. And quite frankly other things that are not about me at all. Long extended back and forth discussions.

This being your thread is irrelevant, if I want to discuss something Hot Sauce posted, I'll do it anywhere he posted it.

You don't come into threads to post the same information that's posted in the OP and nothing else...

I probably have, and I probably go in and clarify things, or add other similar deals or similar topics.

For example, Dynocrap's PC parts thread, I actually started using that as a thread to talk about other PC parts.

You could have posted "yeah I already got the deal"... but you didn't.  You came into this thread to antagonize ME specifically by posting that Wario "fully" explained it to you...

Sweetie...........if you saying that the MERE TPING OF:

(fully)

is the cause for you meltdown..................no one is going to apologize to you. You're the one with the problem.

You simply can't hack it on this forum. Nobody is going to walk on eggshells because of CERTAIN WORDS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU

:drake:That's not gonna happen.................zero percent change.

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How about you hold him accountable for once?  How many threads does the guy have to fuck up before you idiots do something that will make him think twice about it in the future?

You don't always have to add fuel to the fire and get the last word in, say your piece and then leave it at that. I can't stand arguing with jehurey either so I say my part and then ignore him once he tries to come back with his annoying replies. Trying to have a legitimate argument with someone like him does more harm than good :shrug:

No............I've argued with Hot Sauce on other things before. And quite frankly other things that are not about me at all. Long extended back and forth discussions.

This being your thread is irrelevant, if I want to discuss something Hot Sauce posted, I'll do it anywhere he posted it.

I probably have, and I probably go in and clarify things, or add other similar deals or similar topics.

For example, Dynocrap's PC parts thread, I actually started using that as a thread to talk about other PC parts.

Sweetie...........if you saying that the MERE TPING OF:

is the cause for you meltdown..................no one is going to apologize to you. You're the one with the problem.

You simply can't hack it on this forum. Nobody is going to walk on eggshells because of CERTAIN WORDS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU

:drake:That's not gonna happen.................zero percent change.

"I've argued with HS before :cry:"... lmfao.. 

You're melting down because I called out your post for what it was.  You literally can't stand that I made another thread of value to this forum... and because you were butthurt by your idiotic misunderstanding of basic english words "free to keep" you made yourself look like an idiot and are embarrassed.

All you can do now is attempt to troll and antagonize me.  That was your goal here.  I responded in a polite way.. explaining that your post was actually wrong, and that I gave more information than Wario64... and you lost your shit.  You couldn't hold back... AS USUAL.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You don't always have to add fuel to the fire and get the last word in, say your piece and then leave it at that. I can't stand arguing with jehurey either so I say my part and then ignore him once he tries to come back with his annoying replies. Trying to have a legitimate argument with someone like him does more harm than good :shrug:

Why aren't you telling him that?

You yourself already know what he does... so why isn't he being held accountable for it?