70% of developers quit work at Naughty Dog

yeah, also it's the console version. wtf did you drink, spicoli? pc version on a xbox? that doesn't make sense you stupid f word (I mean faaaaggggiiiihhhtt, i said f word so i won't get randomly banned like the other guy)

Edited by kaz
27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There is no Xbox one x update for this game so you’re playing in 1080p or whatever with I’m sure tons of missing effects 

doesn't matter, this kid Kaz pc is weaker than my One X therefore whatever iteration he tries to play will be shittier than mine... unless he upgrades.  It looks fabulous on my 4k TV  not sure if it's upconverting or something but it's real crisp... Regardless, the game is old as fuck now and I get to play it for free.

Have fun playing games in 720p :mj: 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

yeah, also it's the console version. wtf did you drink, spicoli? pc version on a xbox? that doesn't make sense you stupid f word (I mean faaaaggggiiiihhhtt, i said f word so i won't get randomly banned like the other guy)

your pc is weaker than my One X.. stfd

you can't even run the game at 4k fucknuts

Edited by Spicalicious
2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

your pc is weaker than my One X.. stfd

you can't even run the game at 4k fucknuts

? are you stupid or something, it has nothing to do with it, even if it were true. you said you play the pc version on a console lmfao, it doesnt make sense, you basically owned yourself. :mjpls:

Just now, kaz said:

? are you stupid or something, it has nothing to do with it, even if it were true. you said you play the pc version on a console lmfao, it doesnt make sense, you basically owned yourself. :mjpls:

the shit runs smooth as fuck and it has to be upconverted.. you can't even run the game at the fidelity I'm running it at right now can you.. don't you have a mid range video card from a decade ago?

Just now, Spicalicious said:

the shit runs smooth as fuck and it has to be upconverted.. you can't even run the game at the fidelity I'm running it at right now can you.. don't you have a mid range video card from a decade ago?

again you said PC version on a CONSOLE. you play the CONSOLE version you retarded f word. my pc has nothing to with it. damn you are dumber than kokojin. even a dead rat is smarter than you, bitch :mjpls:

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

again you said PC version on a CONSOLE. you play the CONSOLE version you retarded f word. my pc has nothing to with it. damn you are dumber than kokojin. even a dead rat is smarter than you, bitch :mjpls:

doesn't matter?  I have my Xbox One X attached to my 4k QLED tv.  do you think it would look better on your current computer/monitor aka pc version?

Edited by Spicalicious