Rainbox Six Siege GS review updated.....now a 10

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Why are they re reviewing this old ass game?

dunno, but I hope they re-review Rocket League and give it the 5/10 it deserves :aitch:

Whats changed? Has something big changed recently?

I enjoyed the game and played it a lot around say....2017, maybe 2018.

They started pumping out more and more maze like maps that I didn’t like though. It wasn’t what I enjoyed about the game. Maybe they were better for the e-sports tryhards but I thought they were balls :shrug:

17 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Whats changed? Has something big changed recently?

I enjoyed the game and played it a lot around say....2017, maybe 2018.

They started pumping out more and more maze like maps that I didn’t like though. It wasn’t what I enjoyed about the game. Maybe they were better for the e-sports tryhards but I thought they were balls :shrug:

Remember that both Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear had relatively big maps like Oil Rig and Opera House (this one had lots of rooms).

And still people play those games for fun of course.

I don't buy that whole e-sports kinda of thing.

as someone who has put a ton of time into this game...its not a 10/10 game. It probably is--objectively speaking--the best Shooter E-Sport game there is, though. It is held back by the fact that Ubisoft fluked their way into this game and are definitely holding it back.

14 hours ago, Newmanspwn said:

as someone who has put a ton of time into this game...its not a 10/10 game. It probably is--objectively speaking--the best Shooter E-Sport game there is, though. It is held back by the fact that Ubisoft fluked their way into this game and are definitely holding it back.

The new Void update was retarded.

Seriously adding an operative that has an ability of projecting a holographic image of herself while the other guy is a juggernaut.

Wtf were they thinking.