Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Note Merging in 2021

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you posted an article from SEPTEMBER 2019...........and I posted an article from a couple of days ago in which they confirmed that all phones are coming back, as well as the Galaxy Fold.

So yeah......................expanding.

LOL, at least you're getting more closer to current day.

Alot better than Apple re-purposing 2014 phone parts, amirite.:drake:

Already addressed in my original post, LOL. They wanted to give it the “college try” and try one more year, better buy that note 11... it’ll be the LAST :tom5:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice.

He's literally saying that I won, and he acknowledges that.     I love that I got him this pissed.   Damn......................I'm raping him.................and he literal

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Already addressed in my original post, LOL. They wanted to give it the “college try” and try one more year, better buy that note 11... it’ll be the LAST :tom5:

Nope, nothing in your post indicates that.

Thanks for just admitting that your argument just fell apart.

:blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

Kid can’t even read :tom:

BBC816E2-5DCB-4C88-AB4B-0C184AAC5594.thumb.jpeg.0abadeb53164d22df1bbf4099811b1ef.jpeg

September 2019.

Looks like you're the one who is having trouble reading.

That quote would relate to the Note 10 just having came out in August, one month before that article.

And guess what................they clearly succeeded because there's a Note 20, and even a Galaxy Fold 2 coming out.

:blessed:Holy shit he's now realizing that he's gonna lose this argument, as well.:blessed:

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

September 2019.

Looks like you're the one who is having trouble reading.

That quote would relate to the Note 10 just having came out in August, one month before that article.

And guess what................they clearly succeeded because there's a Note 20, and even a Galaxy Fold 2 coming out.

:blessed:Holy shit he's now realizing that he's gonna lose this argument, as well.:blessed:

“As early as next year” means maybe not this upcoming year. You REALLY can’t read. 

it’s all over after this year :kaz:

29 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“As early as next year” means maybe not this upcoming year. You REALLY can’t read. 

it’s all over after this year :kaz:

except they did release them this year, and are even making a sequel for the Galaxy Fold.

You were saying that it was going to be gone in 2020 back in September 2019.

And now you've pushed back your whining to 2021.

Broken record:tom:

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except they did release them this year, and are even making a sequel for the Galaxy Fold.

You were saying that it was going to be gone in 2020 back in September 2019.

And now you've pushed back your whining to 2021.

Broken record:tom:

The galaxy fold is set to replace the note with the galaxy phones being merged. Jesus, how do I know more about your phones than you :tom:

except no one will EVER want the fold...another swing and a miss :kaz:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The galaxy fold is set to replace the note with the galaxy phones being merged. Jesus, how do I know more about your phones than you :tom:

except no one will EVER want the fold...another swing and a miss :kaz:

No it isn't.

They are both coming out, separately.

Once again, your article from Sept 2019 is obselete, but you're trying to pretend that its the latest news.

They confirmed BOTH models, existing on their own.

Holy shit you are losing this argument, badly.  You ran AWAY from the iCheapo using re-purposed parts to create this NEW ARGUMENT.

...............and you still managed to lose your new argument. LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

They are both coming out, separately.

Once again, your article from Sept 2019 is obselete, but you're trying to pretend that its the latest news.

They confirmed BOTH models, existing on their own.

Holy shit you are losing this argument, badly.  You ran AWAY from the iCheapo using re-purposed parts to create this NEW ARGUMENT.

...............and you still managed to lose your new argument. LOL

It’s happening :juggle: 

better get that 11, jerry :kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s happening :juggle: 

better get that 11, jerry :kaz:

He just admitted that he doesn't have evidence, and his outdated article backfired.

"You'll SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" "You'll seeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Vini Response :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

He just admitted that he doesn't have evidence, and his outdated article backfired.

"You'll SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" "You'll seeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Vini Response :tom:

My article flat out said its coming. And it will. The galaxy line just doesn’t have the sales to continue :tom:

want to make a bet? :smugcena:

Just now, ghostz said:

My article flat out said its coming. And it will. The galaxy line just doesn’t have the sales to continue :tom:

want to make a bet? :smugcena:

You're article is outdated.

I have an article from TWO DAYS AGO.........and its a statement from Samsung directly.

Samsung Suddenly Confirms Radical New Galaxy Smartphones

05/03 Update below. This post was originally published on April 30

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 looks like one of the year’s best smartphones, and now the company has suddenly confirmed its release. 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

In a surprising development, Samsung used its Q1 Financial Results to confirm not only the release of the Galaxy Note 20 (renders via LetsGoDigital), but the Galaxy Fold 2. The company states that they are “for the second half” of the year and it made a point of referring to them as “differentiated products in the premium segment” which makes sense, given the Fold’s folding display and the Note 20’s radical S Pen revamp

05/02 Update: Samsung may have confirmed the release of the Galaxy Note 20, but now major news about the phone has broken via ZDNet. The site reports that Samsung will give it an upgraded chipset, compared to the Galaxy S20 line-up

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM :ooh:

Headshot.  You ain't got nothing to say otherwise.

They are "differentiated products in the premium segment"

So not only are they confortable expanding the lineup, but they think that they will appeal to different types of people within the PREMIUM smartphone market.

You shouldn't worry yourself about that, since Apple is turning into a Cheap Hardware Outlet.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're article is outdated.

I have an article from TWO DAYS AGO.........and its a statement from Samsung directly.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM :ooh:

Headshot.  You ain't got nothing to say otherwise.

They are "differentiated products in the premium segment"

So not only are they confortable expanding the lineup, but they think that they will appeal to different types of people within the PREMIUM smartphone market.

You shouldn't worry yourself about that, since Apple is turning into a Cheap Hardware Outlet.

Tf did he just post? I already said they’re giving it one more year... TWICE :vince:

hes just repeating the same shit and spinning it different ways LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

Tf did he just post? I already said they’re giving it one more year... TWICE :vince:

hes just repeating the same shit and spinning it different ways LOL

Nope............you're trying to REPURPOSE a September 2019 article to say its talking about 2021.

Repurpose?????????

Re-purpose??????? Where have I heard that before.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:iCheapo 2014 parts from Wuhan!!! BUY NOW!!!:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope............you're trying to REPURPOSE a September 2019 article to say its talking about 2021.

Repurpose?????????

Re-purpose??????? Where have I heard that before.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:iCheapo 2014 parts from Wuhan!!! BUY NOW!!!:lawl:

For the THIRD time, the s20 note will be the LAST one. 

wanna ban bet? If you don’t accept, you admit defeat. :smoke:

Just now, ghostz said:

For the THIRD time, the s20 note will be the LAST one. 

wanna ban bet? If you don’t accept, you admit defeat. :smoke:

So you failed the first two times when that didn't happen???????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:He just admitted defeat:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Defeat :kaz: can’t take the ban bet, so basically a confirmation that yes, the line is DEAD. :juggle:

thanks for playing :reg: 

He just ran away.

...................from his own thread:lawl:

.........now that's what I call C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

He just ran away.

...................from his own thread:lawl:

.........now that's what I call C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

Thanks for playing :obama:

https://bgr.com/2020/01/30/galaxy-fold-2-vs-galaxy-note-20-two-s-pen-phones-to-launch-this-year/