An animator I know got thousnands of death threats after his Corona-chan cartoon.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No................your the one who couldn't even acknowledge the very simple thing I was asking you about Anita Sarkeesian.

I mean...............you can't muster up enough masculine self-confidence, and on top of that, even the goofy posters on this forum are looking down on you and the things you say.

You got nothing going for you.

Gee...........guess that makes the "cuck" moniker I gave to you all the more appropriate.

Which part of "There is sympathy for anyone who gets death threats, why isnt this obvious?" did you not understand? And "Nobody deserves death threats" in the following posts.

I bet those 40 years of solitude are getting to you so you resort to picking up weird e-fights when you know deep inside you got nothing to win.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The cartoon is called 'corona chingchong 2020'...      it's just tasteless.      

Imagine Bodycount steps out of his fanboy persona just to shut down your entire argument!?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HolyAx said:

Yeah, after Hebdo made the cartoon their offices were shot up by the muslims. So Id say people overall cared about the incident and avoid any muslim cartoons more than ever. You remember that South Park got death threats from the muslims too, these are the special category of people.

I believe every race should be made fun of. Asians like to make fun of the white people's noses, and nobody cares about it here. Caricatures can be offensive, sure, but thats art, you dont get flowers and candy all the time in life.

Nah..........there's ART, and then there's obvious trollers who are trying to get away with their bullshit UNDER THE GUISE of calling it "art"

The person making that video is clearly intending to provoke, and at a rather cheap level.

Still doesn't deserve threats of any kind...........but don't fucking insult us by trying to PORTRAY it as something it isn't.

It isn't art, and the person making it isn't clever enough to be considered an auteur.

Which part of "There is sympathy for anyone who gets death threats, why isnt this obvious?" did you not understand? And "Nobody deserves death threats" in the following posts.

I bet those 40 years of solitude are getting to you so you resort to picking up weird e-fights when you know deep inside you got nothing to win.

What part of "okay...............now directly acknowledge that for Anita Sarkeesian" do you not understand????

You wanna know why you can't win this argument??????? Because you already spent more time and effort AVOIDING SAYING THAT VERY SIMPLE SENTENCE than it would have to just said that simple sentence.

That's how I know you're full of shit.

You are actually so petty that you don't want to be caught saying something remotely decent to Anita Sarkeesian.

Think about how sad that makes you look. Like as if you might lose your Jordan Peterson membership club card or something. LOL

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nah..........there's ART, and then there's obvious trollers who are trying to get away with their bullshit UNDER THE GUISE of calling it "art"

The person making that video is clearly intending to provoke, and at a rather cheap level.

Still doesn't deserve threats of any kind...........but don't fucking insult us by trying to PORTRAY it as something it isn't.

It isn't art, and the person making it isn't clever enough to be considered an auteur.

what?

What part of "okay...............now directly acknowledge that for Anita Sarkeesian" do you not understand????

You wanna know why you can't win this argument??????? Because you already spent more time and effort AVOIDING SAYING THAT VERY SIMPLE SENTENCE than it would have to just said that simple sentence.

That's how I know you're full of shit.

Youre putting a random person on a pedestal. For some reason you want me to follow your NPC narrative and say "I acknowledge Anita getting death threats etc", its hillarious actually. Id say you could use a therapist if you have this mentality.

what?

Are you, like, making a reaction like a teenage protagonist in a FInal Fantasy game or something"

1498095229354.jpg

If you had a real response or retort to what I said......you would've typed it by now.

Are you, like, making a reaction like a teenage protagonist in a FInal Fantasy game or something"

1498095229354.jpg

If you had a real response or retort to what I said......you would've typed it by now.

are you saying his one caricature is defining of his intellect? Then I wasted my time here from your first post in this thread.

7 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Youre putting a random person on a pedestal. For some reason you want me to follow your NPC narrative and say "I acknowledge Anita getting death threats etc", its hillarious actually. Id say you could use a therapist if you have this mentality.

You put a person on a pedastal TO MAKE YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD, moron.

And she isn't random, you have directed a good chunk of your anti-SJW crusade to her as a key person.

You are angry because I just made you HAVE TO CONSIDER Anita Sarkeesian as a human as well, instead of this villian that you continually demonize.

So................bascially you are a hypocrite, because you come in here ASKING FOR SYMPATHY for "your guy" experience death threats.

But you never once considered that same sympathy/empathy for Anita Sarkeesian when she received death threats (many, many, MANY MANY MAAAAAAAAAANY more death threats, I am certain). Right?

You've never thought of that..............even though you are trying to get us to THINK OF YOUR GUY and that ordeal he must be enduring.

That makes you a hypocrite.

Even now.............you don't want to empathize with her in that matter. You're just trying to sweep her under a generalization "yeah sure, nobody should get death threats, if you say so"

Edited by jehurey
Just now, HolyAx said:

are you saying his one caricature is defining of his intellect? Then I wasted my time here from your first post in this thread.

Like I said.............if you had a retort or counter-argument to what I typed..........you would've done it by now.

Pretending to act exasperated and flabbergasted isn't working, sweetie.

You can at least say how much do you donate to your girl, Anita. I'm genuinely curious, as this is some next level obsession your showing.

Donating nothing.

Which is less than you.............because I can only imagine how much of your time and brainpower you've spent on her.

I've probably typed her name more in this single thread than I have ever typed in the previous 7-8 years you cucks have been squawking about that gamergate loser bullshit. LOL

Thanks for running away..................again.

I definitely don't notice.