IGN: Sick Piece of Insipid Trash TLOU2 Features Dog Abuse + Animal cruelty + you can watch the owners cry after finding their pets dead (No Spoilers) *SICK

letter has been sent and let's hope PETA picks up this cause. I'lll fight within every inch of my life for your rights.

This is for all of us, and for the goodness of humanity.

Fuck you Naughty Dog you evil pieces of shit. May you burn in hellfire. I'll oppose you until the end of my life, you have made the most powerful enemy possible -- a man who has will to live, a man who knows what is right.

FUCK >>> YOU!

Edited by Bodycount VII
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DynamiteCop   I've finished the rough draft of my letter and will be approaching the proper channels to make this grassroots takedown a reality.   Naughty Dog, I told you once: We

that's a great idea. there's even a button on their site to report media.   i'm going to put on a pot of coffee and pen a scathing letter. hopefully we can get some coverage on this issue. I

455809662_ScreenShot2020-05-09at8_11_14PM.thumb.png.dfae009e84eab048dd710b22e7a8d0cd.png

Now we bring the fight to you, ND. You think you can throw around your corporate power around here, you think you can bully us, threaten us, and belittle our way of life.

No, you can't. MEN LIKE ME, MEN WHO HAVE HONOUR, will fight you at every turn.

You belittle Christians. You shit on us, You shit on dogs, dog owners, and spread your devilish cruelty. You shit on everything that's good about humanity.

You have no remorse, and neither shall we. WE WILL DESTROY YOU. We will teach the future generations that you have no power over them, over us. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED AND ERASED FROM HISTORY.

THOSEW HO WILL ENABLE DEPRESSION, HATRED, NEGATIVITY, and DISGUST!

WE WILL FIGHT YOU!

tumblr_ns7uk2Kuc51uc6b3no1_400.gifv

for JESUS! FOR HONOUR! FOR LIFE!

FUCK YOU, ND!

Edited by Bodycount VII
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

I'm gonna cancel the SHIT out of this gross POS - and be paraded around as a hero while I'm at it.

Fuck you to hell ND, this fight's personal.

Harbor-a-Vicious-Dog.jpg

Meltdown incoming when this turns out to be the GOTY :whew:

Jesus, surely those people are your natural enemies for everything they represent other than animal cruelty. String pulling to get your enemies to fight each other. This is some woman tactics right here, bodycount isn't playing fair anymore. :lupe:

Edited by Cell

PETA and I will be moving forward with our grassroots takedown of evil corporation ND. 

Some personal information redacted.

314077662_ScreenShot2020-05-14at4_11_54PM.thumb.png.19cf725d742670c6dbf4cf4d7e108fa5.png

565226568_ScreenShot2020-05-14at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.04c017d49902da8d19aa54654a77a739.png

409777477_ScreenShot2020-05-14at4_19_11PM.png.80d1c7fa09f42fddab2cf37dc18c90e2.png

Naughty dog contact info ^ - now we begin to harass, e-fish, send tons of emails to annoy and prevent further development, call incessantly, notify the media, and in general just prevent further operations at this evil studio.

this is step 1, the ball has started rolling. :glad: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4.8 million in revenue average per year, god i'd like to take some money out of their fatass pockets + affect their employees livelihood + diminish their fat cat way of life. :glad: Even if it's just a little, even if it means they eat steak 5 days a week instead of 7, I'll hurt this tech industry liberal california scum any way I can.

It's all up to consumers - don't support this trash. They have no power if you don't buy their shitty products. They deserve no fame, no fortune, their standing in this industry is undeserved.

Die in hell ND, we're coming for your gay asses.