What bullshit are you planning to buy?

where the hell can I get pairs of 40lb dumbells and higher? Everywhere I look they're either sold out, out of stock, or egregiously expensive. I realize a lot more people are working out at home but its silly to think that there appears to be a dumbell shortage.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

where the hell can I get pairs of 40lb dumbells and higher? Everywhere I look they're either sold out, out of stock, or egregiously expensive. I realize a lot more people are working out at home but its silly to think that there appears to be a dumbell shortage.

I just bought 20, 40, and 60 from here 2 weeks ago. Supposed to arrive Friday...still hasn’t shipped tho :ben:

they are outta stock now but are about $1/lb when they are. Seem to be restocking every two weeks or so, should be again here soon

https://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Barbell-Cast-Iron-Dumbbell-Weights-20-lb-Pair/48572331

set an alert on slick deals for dumbbells and see what pops up. This has a few times in the last few weeks, but it takes 3+ weeks to be delivered apparently. Free shipping tho 

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1

really wanted to get this gun for the past few years but could never justify it, there's really no where around here that I could use it often enough, and it'd basically be a $1000 trophy because i'd probably just end up looking at it rather than using it for anything.

think i might get this year though. I bet in 5-10 years pretty much every gun gets banned here in Canada.

8q97vbtnu6s11.jpg

Edited by Bodycount VII