The Outer Worlds on Switch is 1080p 30fps docked and 720p handheld

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/05/the_outer_worlds_publisher_reveals_performance_and_resolution_of_the_switch_version

“Porting a game with thousands of assets designed to be loaded and displayed on current gen PCs and consoles with the power to display in 4k made streaming and visual fidelity a challenge on a handheld,” he said. However, Obsidian is “very happy with how the game looks and plays” on Nintendo’s device

Yeah I never understood why you would get these games on the Switch - it seems more apt for you to get the (numerous and highly rated) 1st party titles; and get the multiplats on literally anything else.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I never understood why you would get these games on the Switch - it seems more apt for you to get the (numerous and highly rated) 1st party titles; and get the multiplats on literally anything else.

Commuters and busy bodies who are constantly out of the house. I ride a ferry and buses twice a day with a nearly 2 hour commute when covid wasn’t around. The hybrid is a really big positive. 

26 minutes ago, Ike said:

Commuters and busy bodies who are constantly out of the house. I ride a ferry and buses twice a day with a nearly 2 hour commute when covid wasn’t around. The hybrid is a really big positive. 

never understood how people can play like this in public. :D  i couldn't concentrate and play for a short session.

my no. 1 things to do in public when i have downtime are 1. listening to music 2. reading a book/or anything really 3. doing the jimbo (excluding jerking off).

Edited by kazuolicious