Anyone seen the new Jefferey Epstein; Filthy Rich docu series on Netflix?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Voidler said:

Is it legit or is it a censored version of everything? No mentioning the Clintons, Trump, Bill Gates etc

Clintons, Trump, and Prince Andrews are in it. I don't think Gates is referenced.

This documentary as a whole actually lessens the whole MeToo movement in my eyes. Theres so many instances of collectively poor judgment and bad decision making on the part of the 'victims', its kind of baffling. I feel like I have a lower opinion of the average woman in general after watching it.

They were still underage and being taken advantage of by adults who shouldn’t have been doing what they what they were doing but I know what you mean. There’s no greater example of white privelage than being a white woman in a court case. Had this been a bunch of young black girls being taken advantage dude would have never even been arrested and nobody would have cared about this story 

Edited by Delita

looks Like I spoke too soon :vince:

This is one good thing about these documentaries is it puts these fucks back in the spotlight and facing much needed justice. First Carol Baskin now this sorry ass

US demands UK hand over Prince Andrew for new criminal probe over Jeffrey Epstein links

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/us-demands-uk-hand-over-prince-andrew-for-new-criminal-probe-over-jeffrey-epstein-links/news-story/be0de64c3728455f7a3da4a4e53a4ef0