Sw is on punishment and we have to make gaming threads for a while.

:leo:

Also, pandering to unloyal people who threaten to leave you anyways is really a dumb idea. 

If ot threads and e fights are what attracts posters, maybe you should continue to play to your strengths.  :trump2:

can I raise my hand and say I’ve never been bothered by racism here, nor did a jerry ride prevent me from having a deeper discussion elsewhere. I think we need to all admit to growing up. 

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Also, pandering to unloyal people who threaten to leave you anyways is really a dumb idea. 

If ot threads and e fights are what attracts posters, maybe you should continue to play to your strengths.  :trump2:

can I raise my hand and say I’ve never been bothered by racism here, nor did a jerry ride prevent me from having a deeper discussion elsewhere. I think we need to all admit to growing up. 

Ideally, that's what systemwars was supposed to be.

MAYBE things could get spicy about race. Maybe they could get spicy about gender. Or about things that are politically incorrect.

This forum, as it was conceived back in 2005, was about having more freedom and allow you to get close to the line of tastelessness.

The problem becomes people who only come to this forum to ALWAYS BE on that line.

You can tell the difference between a person who might make a spicy statement regarding race versus someone who is clearly just here to instigate about race the entire time.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ideally, that's what systemwars was supposed to be.

MAYBE things could get spicy about race. Maybe they could get spicy about gender. Or about things that are politically incorrect.

This forum, as it was conceived back in 2005, was about having more freedom and allow you to get close to the line of tastelessness.

The problem becomes people who only come to this forum to ALWAYS BE on that line.

You can tell the difference between a person who might make a spicy statement regarding race versus someone who is clearly just here to instigate about race the entire time.

Was conceived in 04:trump2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I agree. I don't get why Jehu was put on a post limit while others can reign chaos as they like.

I know he does his jerryride but seriously you can only blame yourself if it destroys a thread cause it needs at LEAST two to play this game. 

I think mods decisions are stupid this time, but what do I know or why should I give a fuck. Y'all almost as gay as koko. 

11 hours ago, ghostz said:

As if there was even gaming info to post. E3 cancelled, events cancelled, PS5 delayed :snoop:

this too. shit comes in waves. I wish I discussed ff7 remake more but I didn't want to get spoiled so I peeced out for months. Not gonna whine and blame others tho.