• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bodycount right now        

Sony actively erasing the legacy of the PlayStation 4 

until conformation this thread should be locked. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

cant wait to the era meltdown once officially announced.  And lmao at thinking demon souls remake won't come as well 

Demon's Souls remake will definitely come too, but a year or two later at the earliest.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Remeber when cows said sony games would never come to pc ? Rofl 

to be fair im pretty sure some games will never leave the playstation like the naughty crap games and whatever the fuck first party on sony is now. i dont even know

2 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

to be fair im pretty sure some games will never leave the playstation like the naughty crap games and whatever the fuck first party on sony is now. i dont even know

You can play ND games NOW, on PC

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You can play ND games NOW, on PC

no you cant. this streaming garbage isnt the same. it runs like shit no matter what. and they will never release on pc. 

Just now, kazuolicious said:

no you cant. this streaming garbage isnt the same. it runs like shit no matter what. and they will never release on pc. 

You ABSOLUTELY CAN. ND games are 30fps cinematic junk with ass gameplay. A little input lag isnt going to hurt the experience.

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You ABSOLUTELY CAN. ND games are 30fps cinematic junk with ass gameplay. A little input lag isnt going to hurt the experience.

whatever ya say, chief :wrists:

18 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

Uncharted and TLOU are coming to PC.. you heard it here first :reg: 

7 minutes ago, nitric said:

144fps :aitch:

Somehow I doubt Bloodborne would support higher than 60fps likely due to animations, but I would love to be wrong.  144 would be amazing in this game :wow2: 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Its hard to give a shit, I bought my PS4 with Bloodborne, five years ago. I mean its cool for PC gamers but hardly a huge loss at this point.

lol it's desperate fanboys trying to make this out to be a big loss for Sony, like as if people are still buying PS4s for Bloodborne in 2020. Tbh its great if every console game goes to PC EVENTUALLY, just for preservation purposes. Its sad that some games are stuck on PS3 for example, like MGS4. 

Edited by Guest
20 minutes ago, モンキー said:

lol it's desperate fanboys trying to make this out to be a big loss for Sony, like as if people are still buying PS4s for Bloodborne in 2020. Tbh its great if every console game goes to PC EVENTUALLY, just for preservation purposes. Its sad that some games are stuck on PS3 for example, like MGS4. 

Cows themselves are desperate for a 60fps version of Bloodborne.  Cows have been whining for years about PRO support...

Any way you slice it... Bloodborne on PC means Cows are owned.  It's not like Bloodborne ISN'T still one of the best games on PS4...

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Cows themselves are desperate for a 60fps version of Bloodborne.  Cows have been whining for years about PRO support...

Any way you slice it... Bloodborne on PC means Cows are owned.  It's not like Bloodborne ISN'T still one of the best games on PS4...

It's from 2015, this port has like no impact on "system wars" lol.  It's not even coming to Xbox is it? :dead:

Cows will be owned if they don't get this updated port on PS5 though. 

7 minutes ago, モンキー said:

It's from 2015, this port has like no impact on "system wars" lol.  It's not even coming to Xbox is it? :dead:

Cows will be owned if they don't get this updated port on PS5 though. 

It's the best game the system has... lmao they're owned.  Coming to PS5 too would mean they're owned as well because then it wasn't exclusive even as a PS5 remaster is concerned :tom5: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

It's the best game the system has... lmao they're owned.

Maybe the ones with mental illness who get upset about stuff like this.  :danylol:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's the best game the system has... lmao they're owned.

They pretending like this wouldn't be THE first title they will buy for ps5 lol

And worst on :trump: