Remember all that 12TF bullshit the lemtards hit us with?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just Wait™

TBBBHBR.  

Xbox is clearly weaker in real world performance. Bottlenecks are limiting it and clearly MS are running into major issues in manufacturing and delivering on the specs promised. Dont be surprised when

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It has, like 98% of shared releases between the One X and the Pro are better on the One X...

:patpatpat:

I know I know. I see it. I watch them digital foundry videos and freeze it during foliage comparisons. I love foliage comparisons. Grass on the xbox has like 3 jaggies but on the pro is like 8 per blade of grass. Fucking hell what retard would ever buy a PlayStation :mj:

spacer.png

Jesus just look at that. Sheer dominance. 

Microsoft :lawd:

1 minute ago, Vini said:

It's 100% if you count the first patch that follows

It's never going to be 100% but I'd wager those edge cases which at release were inferior were largely hammered out post release through subsequent patches.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Everyone's talking about him.  :hest: 

Halo will sell more copies than Spiderp-man too :juggle: 

Curiosity will cause people to buy/subscribe for it, this may seem like a PR nightmare but either way it's going to get millions of people in the door. All anyone is talking about right now is Halo Infinite, that's it. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Remember when lemmings thought The Outer Worlds was going to look better on Xbox One X than PS4 Pro? It ended up looking worse, still does. :rofls: 

No it doesn't, it got patched and is better than the Pro version. 

Try to keep up idiot. 

This is unbelievable. Halo is getting ripped to pieces in the media and the lemkids are going for:

Xbox is trending number 1 on twitter because people are ripping the shit out of it and posting hilarious memes. 

Xbox is trending number 1 on twitter because people are ripping the shit out of it and posting hilarious memes. 

Xbox is number 1.

:dc:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

This is unbelievable. Halo is getting ripped to pieces in the media and the lemkids are going for:

Xbox is trending number 1 on twitter because people are ripping the shit out of it and postage hilarious memes. 

Xbox is trending number 1 on twitter because people are ripping the shit out of it and postage hilarious memes. 

Xbox is number 1.

:dc:

Guess what, you're going to spend money one way or another to experience this game first hand just out of curiosity. 

Millions will... 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Guess what, you're going to spend money one way or another to experience this game first hand just out of curiosity. 

Millions will... 

DynamiteCop, for what its worth over this internet forum, I promise you, I will never, ever spend my hard earned money on that uninspired, lazy excuse of a games console along with its baron list of exclusives. 

I would rather shit in my hands and clap. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Cell said:

DynamiteCop, for what its worth over this internet forum, I promise you, I will never, ever spend my hard earned money on that uninspired, lazy excuse of a games console along with its baron list of exclusives. 

I would rather shit in my hands and clap. 

Oh I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Not one of you assholes has apologized for spamming this board with "BU THE 12 TERAFLOPS, YOU'LL SEE" :lemming: for like, two god damn years. 

:shake:

Just Wait™

• dead 1
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Not one of you assholes has apologized for spamming this board with "BU THE 12 TERAFLOPS, YOU'LL SEE" :lemming: for like, two god damn years. 

:shake:

You'll still see, I'll make sure to post a thread on launch day with analysis' of all the launch games which are better on Series X.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You'll still see, I'll make sure to post a thread on launch day with analysis' of all the launch games which are better on Series X.

spacer.png