Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not one god damn counter position among you people, as if you could even make one. 

You want me, to offer a serious counter-point on: "a $500,000 house and it would instantly be worth $250,000"

:|

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You want me, to offer a serious counter-point on: "a $500,000 house and it would instantly be worth $250,000"

:|

How much do you think a house that cost $500,000 to build would be worth in East LA, the South side of Chicago or Detroit. 

Not $500,000, instant and massive devaluation. You might as well build a house on a landfill for all it would be worth after. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How much do you think a house that cost $500,000 to build would be worth in East LA, the South side of Chicago or Detroit. 

Not $500,000, instant and massive devaluation. You might as well build a house on a landfill for all it would be worth after. 

LMFAO do you actually reread what you say and not be like "that's absurd"?

46 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A typical house in East LA already go for around 500k. WTF are you talking about. :will2: 

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

A typical house in East LA already go for around 500k. WTF are you talking about. :will2: 

Sorry I haven't looked into ghetto real estate in a long time, the point remains. Those houses are going up in value as gentrification pushes the undesirables out. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sorry I haven't looked into ghetto real estate in a long time, the point remains. Those houses are going up in value as gentrification pushes the undesirables out. 

You know, you cant be someone who both just pulls shit out of his ass and make proclamations of people not "proving you wrong". 

Just now, Liquid said:

You know, you cant be someone who both just pulls shit out of his ass and make proclamations of people not "proving you wrong". 

You're getting hung up on an argument from fallacy, the point stands.

Just now, ChupacabraIII said:

lmao

"im wrong but my point is right. also gentrification"

complete asshat.

You're making the same fallacy he was, there was a mistake in my post because I haven't looked into the ghetto housing market which is now apparently exploding in East LA because of the tech market. 

That has no bearing on the point. 

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're making the same fallacy he was, there was a mistake in my post because I haven't looked into the ghetto housing market which is now apparently exploding in East LA because of the tech market. 

That has no bearing on the point. 

Love how you have to make sure you say "ghetto"