Gaming console companies by net worth

Let's put this into perspective.

Company worth:

- MS is now over a Trillion.  

- Sony is under 80 Billion

- Nintendo is worth around 85 Billion.

Upcoming consoles:

Xbox Series X:  12.155 teraflops of GPU compute power.

PS5: 10.28 teraflops of GPU compute power

Switch 2: ? - I only put one question mark because the teraflops for switch 2 will definitely be a single digit number :D

I know MS has pretty much unlimited resources at it's disposal which explains why they aren't afraid to put out a high end gaming console and will probably take a loss on console sales to promote their other services.

I really don't think MS will leave the hardware console market.  It's in their own best interest to have MS hardware out there competing with the others.  MS objective is to build this huge infrastructure and have many types of hardware having accesses to their Xcloud platform ie iphones, android, pc, playstation, ninty.. 

Playstation and Ninto will also eventually join MS's cloud infrastructure.  People want to be able to play games over multiple devices and MS will be supplying that demand.  With even more money coming in it won't be no thang to keep throwing money at cutting edge hardware and continue to take losses on that since the tremendous profits from Xcloud and other services will easily make up for it.

• Haha 2

That's not my point.  My point is that MS is Trillion dollar company.

So far they've invested in buying the coalition, building Xcloud, XseX 12 TF.

buh buh buh Xbox division not worth anything :cry: lmao.. screw off with that shit :D 

Good luck getting MS to quit gaming especially after they've invested so much into it. :D Don't get me wrong, the apparent "5 billion" Xbox division is worth is just a tiny drop in the bucket for MS so keeping the Xbox division going for decades to come is no thang at all for them.  MS is worth more than 10 times what sony and nintendo are worth!  Xbox is here to stay.  Sorry to break it to you all :tom5:

Edited by Spicalicious
47 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

That's not my point.  My point is that MS is Trillion dollar company.

So far they've invested in buying the coalition, building Xcloud, XseX 12 TF.

buh buh buh Xbox division not worth anything :cry: lmao.. screw off with that shit :D 

Good luck getting MS to quit gaming especially after they've invested so much into it. :D Don't get me wrong, the apparent "5 billion" Xbox division is worth is just a tiny drop in the bucket for MS so keeping the Xbox division going for decades to come is no thang at all for them.  MS is worth more than 10 times what sony and nintendo are worth!  Xbox is here to stay.  Sorry to break it to you all :tom5:

Just like they weren't going to quit Mixer? :mj:

:tom5:

• dead 1