Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire 9am PST

going melee first. i want my sci-fi swords :glad:  thermal katana :gasp:  i want a laser katana too and make a beam blade :gasp: and give me sci-fi scythe :bandafuq:

i hope they add a huge ton of skills. i really wanna see mobile skills for my melee build, dashing forward, teleporting,double jumps + etc

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

looks fun af! the graphics are...eh. horrible lip syncing, textures and animations, but fuck it! they still captured the vibe perfectly! 

oh my god, this game is going to look stunning on my OLED. I don't give a damn if I accelerate pixel burn-in, I got the 5 year  Geek Squad warranty and it covers that.

I was noticing with TLOU2, I don't know if it was a artistic decision or its the console power at its limit, but the colors are saturated and washed out.

Look how rich the colors are in this game. And contrast and black levels are going to be huge in this game.

This is why I was disappointed with PC monitors and decided to put my money on an OLED to connect my PC to it, HDMI 2.1 all the way, baby.

In the first video, I noticed that the scene where he was out in the boonies driving in some hick town, inside the car, the audio for that was rather flat. I really do hope they expand the audio in this game.

Also, I think the developer already said that the game is going to come with Dolby Atmos support, so I have to get it connected to my TV and AV Receiver. eARC all the way, baby.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh my god, this game is going to look stunning on my OLED. I don't give a damn if I accelerate pixel burn-in, I got the 5 year  Geek Squad warranty and it covers that.

I was noticing with TLOU2, I don't know if it was a artistic decision or its the console power at its limit, but the colors are saturated and washed out.

Look how rich the colors are in this game. And contrast and black levels are going to be huge in this game.

This is why I was disappointed with PC monitors and decided to put my money on an OLED to connect my PC to it, HDMI 2.1 all the way, baby.

In the first video, I noticed that the scene where he was out in the boonies driving in some hick town, inside the car, the audio for that was rather flat. I really do hope they expand the audio in this game.

Also, I think the developer already said that the game is going to come with Dolby Atmos support, so I have to get it connected to my TV and AV Receiver. eARC all the way, baby.

lol it's your tv or you didn't calibrate it properly. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i've been enjoy tf out of ghost too. i still have to check out ff7 and paper mario. :aitch:

I think you'd really enjoy FFVIIR. You should check it out once you're done with Ghosts. It's down to $40 even on digital.

I'll get you Paper Mario eventually too. I just gave it to my son to play.

• Like 1
Just now, Ike said:

I think you'd really enjoy FFVIIR. You should check it out once you're done with Ghosts. It's down to $40 even on digital.

I'll get you Paper Mario eventually too. I just gave it to my son to play.

ownage man! it's going to take me a while to plat ghost, so i'm in no rush. there's a lot of requirements lol.