Ys IX coming Jan 2021 for PS4, Summer Switch/PC

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

let me know when they go back to the traditional Ys design...until then I won't bother with more of these games.

What’s traditional Ys? There’s like 4 different kinds. Traditional Ys makes me think of the ones without an attack button and you just run into shit to attack.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Delita said:

What’s traditional Ys? There’s like 4 different kinds. Traditional Ys makes me think of the ones without an attack button and you just run into shit to attack.

that sounds horrible, like you want link to jump but you can't

26 minutes ago, Delita said:

Yeah, thats the type im referring to. It was way more interesting than the bloated Tales/Star Ocean knock offs that the recent games have become.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, thats the type im referring to. It was way more interesting than the bloated Tales/Star Ocean knock offs that the recent games have become.

Agreed. Their Trails in the sky series has had a similar trajectory. I played the demo of the new one, played 1 battle and I deleted it. It’s not even close to anything like what the series was

On 2020-08-28 at 6:05 PM, Delita said:

Agreed. Their Trails in the sky series has had a similar trajectory. I played the demo of the new one, played 1 battle and I deleted it. It’s not even close to anything like what the series was

The series peaked with Oath in Felghana and Origin :aitch: