Sony will explore expanding their first party titles to PC

lol with bloodborne coming to pc soon there is no 1st party i need to play, i can gladly skip all the naughty dog and superhero trash. all the big games are on pc already: kojima stranding, killzone with animals, etc

I mean they'd be stupid not to. Exclusive to the PS5 for a year or two to move consoles and then give games a second boost with a PC version. Shorten or extend the exclusivity period based on a game's importance to the console to not let people get comfortable and expect a specific window of time.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The excitement of playing a new game at release and discussing it with others really can't be understated. It would suck to be a PC only gamer and having to wait 2 or 3 years to play these games.

Nah.  It would really suck being a console fanboy and knowing that your games are just gonna go to PC eventually anyway.  The irony being of course that 1/3 of the people that buy the PC versions of those games already bought and played the console version.

That tells you that people want better versions with better visuals and framerates.

Twinky, I really think you're misunderstanding the dynamic here.  Nobody is just sitting around waiting for first party console games... PC gamers are PC gamers for a reason..  These games coming to our platform mean the world to you because they define your "platform"... and yet they're just more games on PC...  Getting a game a year or two later... is no big fucking deal.  These are games that nobody ever would have expected to come to PC EVER.... let alone "later"...  lmao times are changing bub..  I told your ass that this is just the beginning... and it's not always going to be "later"..

Keep thinking that PC gamers are the losers here by having to "wait" :hehe: