Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Who faked the injury better?

The dude at the end yelling "This man took his vehicle and tried to blast it through a peaceful protest and tried to kill us! That's exactly what happened! You wanna talk about inciting a riot? That's inciting! That's called domestic terrorism! That's a domestic terrorist!"

Or this dude.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470ff7f2o809sdmwmhv4

Spoiler

lol @ at the way they immediately scatter when the truck's door opens but then realize it's a senior citizen and go back to yelling at him.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He posted that video thinking that is what was being reported.

Saucer lied. (again)

This was the trucks running through people and shooting objects at them.

It doesn’t matter, the point of this video is to laugh at their overreaction. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Kinda funny they are trying to push the truck back summoning their super strength to do so. 

“HE TRIED TO BLAST THROUGH US PEACEFULLY PROTESTING! HE’S A DOMESTIC TERRORIST!”

:kaz:

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

It doesn’t matter, the point of this video is to laugh at their overreaction. 

Nope it does matter.

He just tried to say that the "trucks running through crowds" story that is being reported was that gas station incident.

It wasn't.

It was this one that clearly makes them look like they were intending to harm people and clearly look like they were instigating a fight.

Saucer just got caught trying to misrepresent the story.  And it looks bad, seeing how you clearly don't want to respond to this video.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope it does matter.

He just tried to say that the "trucks running through crowds" story that is being reported was that gas station incident.

It wasn't.

It was this one that clearly makes them look like they were intending to harm people and clearly look like they were instigating a fight.

Saucer just got caught trying to misrepresent the story.  And it looks bad, seeing how you clearly don't want to respond to this video.

That is old news. We’re taking about the video in the OP. 

@Twinblade

@-GD-

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

That is old news. We’re taking about the video in the OP. 

@Twinblade

@-GD-

No. Saucer created this thread immediately after I told him that the Patriot Prayer people were running through crowds with trucks.

This thread was a direct response, and he posted misleading footage.

I am posting the correct footage.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Saucer created this thread immediately after I told him that the Patriot Prayer people were running through crowds with trucks.

This thread was a direct response, and he posted misleading footage.

I am posting the correct footage.

We aren’t discussing your footage. We are discussing the OP. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

We aren’t discussing your footage. We are discussing the OP. 

No, he's clearly trying to dismiss the reports of trucks "driving through crowds" and that is the video he intentionally chose to put up.

I'm the one who told him that the Patriot Prayer group were reported to have driven their trucks through crowds of people and fired paintball guns and used bear spray.

He tried to make light of it.

I just corrected him.................and WILL CONTINUE correcting him. Since my video is of the very same subject involving the very same people.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, he's clearly trying to dismiss the reports of trucks "driving through crowds" and that is the video he intentionally chose to put up.

I'm the one who told him that the Patriot Prayer group were reported to have driven their trucks through crowds of people and fired paintball guns and used bear spray.

He tried to make light of it.

I just corrected him.................and WILL CONTINUE correcting him. Since my video is of the very same subject involving the very same people.

THEN CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD. Jesus bro, let it go. We are laughing at the video in the OP, no one gives a fuck about what you’re rambling on about.  

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

THEN CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD. Jesus bro, let it go. We are laughing at the video in the OP, no one gives a fuck about what you’re rambling on about.  

Sure. Except my video related to this thread.

So its clearly staying here.

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1