Rumour - Getaway franchise being revived on PS5

This series should stay dead. It was already a half baked GTA, and it’s novelty of being GTA style game in London is made irrelevant with Watch Dogs Legion coming out which is actually a great series.

Its like making another True Crime: streets of LA after GTA5

Like 2-3 years ago, I would've been on board with this idea, I would've said that the timing is right to bring back that franchise.

But I consider those VR games to be Getaway content, and now I don't care about it.

I mean, Guy Ritchie british mobster stuff is tired and outdated.  There's now more gritty realistic British mobsters with the Peaky Blinders and Tom Hardy movies/shows.

34 minutes ago, Delita said:

This series should stay dead. It was already a half baked GTA, and it’s novelty of being GTA style game in London is made irrelevant with Watch Dogs Legion coming out which is actually a great series.

Its like making another True Crime: streets of LA after GTA5

watch dogs legion is a meme game where you can play as a grandma an shit. its nothing like the ultra gritty guy ritchie style that the getaway was going for. its like comparing bad boys for life to snatch.

making another true crime or saints row wouldnt be a bad idea either, since gta literally isnt fun anymore.