MS has bought Zenimax/Bethesda

Just now, madmaltese said:

LMAO small piece :biggrin: 

How about you try back up your words more than I've back up mine slow johnny. 

They are sooo popular and have big fanbases, just not in NA guysss. Every where else, i swear. Just take my word for it :grimaceleft:

This would be easier if you just told me the total sales of the games . But you can't,  cause you dont know and just make shit up .

Keep telling yourself bethesda games aren't big. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all legit need to fuck each other

They Sheep trying to Microsoft for a port 

lmfao phil. what studios, he's talking about studios? they have so many studios now yet not a single game what is this idiot even talking about

Posted Images

Just now, JONBpc said:

This would be easier if you just told me the total sales of the games . But you can't,  cause you dont know and just make shit up .

We already did. You said they were wrong, and then couldn't provide any evidence.

We're still waiting.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's ok slow boy, just keep repeating that their games have big fanbases and are very popular enough times and it will make actual sales data disappear, i promise. You can do it! 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's ok slow boy, just keep repeating that their games have big fanbases and are very popular enough times and it will make actual sales data disappear, i promise. You can do it! 

You pointed out sales. Yet you don't know them . Npd first few weeks dont come close to showing total sales.

As I said , keep pretending bethesda games aren't big.  Thats obviously the agenda cows are now going to push 🤣

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You pointed out sales. Yet you don't know them . Npd first few weeks dont come close to showing total sales.

As I said , keep pretending bethesda games aren't big.  Thats obviously the agenda cows are now going to push 🤣

If they fall out of the top 20, then YES the first few week do pretty much come close to showing total sales.

Do you think that games that sell outside of the NPD top 20 are accumulating MILLIONS of sales? Or even HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of sales?

No. If they are out of the NPD Top 20, their sales have slowed to a crawl.

Are you honestly telling us that you didn't know that???????????

Just now, JONBpc said:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

But almost all of their games have a pretty big fanbase and are very popular .

Who pointed out sales? :rawf:

Back your words while discrediting NPD pls :hest: 

Hey guyss NPD doesn't count and the first few months of launch also don't count. :biggrin:

You seem to know total sales since almost all of their games have big fanbases and are VERY popular. 

Still waiting.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Who pointed out sales? :rawf:

Back your words while discrediting NPD pls :hest: 

Hey guyss NPD doesn't count and the first few months of launch also don't count. :biggrin:

You seem to know total sales since almost all of their games have big fanbases and are VERY popular. 

Still waiting.

Only took you a few minutes to go into jerry mode lol .

If bethesda games weren't big , the internet wouldn't be freaking out rn . You wouldn't be calling this a Megaton before you back tracked .

You now say bethesda games aren't big but won't prove it HAHAHA. FUCKING IDIOT HAHA

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Only took you a few minutes to go into jerry mode lol .

If bethesda games weren't big , the internet wouldn't be freaking out rn . You wouldn't be calling this a Megaton before you back tracked .

You now say bethesda games aren't big but won't prove it HAHAHA. FUCKING IDIOT HAHA

So now he's measuring sales by................internet activity.

I see lemmings resort to this before.

"Look at da Twtich numbers!":lemming:

Bethesda produces some of the most popular franchises in the history of video games, including The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Doom. If Microsoft wanted to acquire a ton of beloved properties with one purchase, then it found the perfect publisher. It's really that simple.8 hours ago

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Bethesda produces some of the most popular franchises in the history of video games, including The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Doom. If Microsoft wanted to acquire a ton of beloved properties with one purchase, then it found the perfect publisher. It's really that simple.8 hours ago

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Want to look at sales figures to Wolfenstein 2/Youngblood, Prey, Evil Within, Dishonoured and nearly anything outside of FO, TES and Doom lol

They are popular within hardcore gaming circles and that's it, and I don't mean Souls popular.  

In fact their biggest IP outside of FO and TES; Doom, isn't even that hot. Doom Eternal launched at no.6 in NPD and then didn't even make the Top 20 in it's second month (and it's a multiplat game). Bethesda haven't had a true hit in a very long time considering how many games and studios they have. 

Since you want to compare Ghost. It launched at no.1 and then no.4 in month 2 and it is exclusive to one system. 

How do you even function with the reading skills of a 2 year old :hest: