Demon's Soulless 2020

Here we go. Knew this would happen.

Demon Souls got ignored back in the day because it was a PS3 game. Most people didn’t get into the series until Dark souls hit xflop

Now the same people will be acting like weebs “but but it’s not Mikami-san’s original vision!!! 😭” “the music is a little different in this area, they used a different enemy in this room, there used to be a bug that let you glitch through a wall and take a shortcut which they removed from this one. Game is totally ruined they just dont understand Mikami-san’s thought process or the true depth of the lore”

Its gonna be hated because its not on xflop. Dark souls faggots elitism is one of the gayest things in gaming and I expect to see it in full force with this game. Newflash - liking a janky, dated game with plenty of flaws and one of the worst cameras ever in a videogame just because it was known to be difficult doesn’t make you a god, it just makes you a weebo fgt. Its not going to get you laid.

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Here we go. Knew this would happen.

Demon Souls got ignored back in the day because it was a PS3 game. Most people didn’t get into the series until Dark souls hit xflop

Now the same people will be acting like weebs “but but it’s not Mikami-san’s original vision!!! 😭” “the music is a little different in this area, they used a different enemy in this room, there used to be a bug that let you glitch through a wall and take a shortcut which they removed from this one. Game is totally ruined they just dont understand Mikami-san’s thought process or the true depth of the lore”

Its gonna be hated because its not on xflop. Dark souls faggots elitism is one of the gayest things in gaming and I expect to see it in full force with this game. Newflash - liking a janky, dated game with plenty of flaws and one of the worst cameras ever in a videogame just because it was known to be difficult doesn’t make you a god, it just makes you a weebo fgt. Its not going to get you laid.

lmfao, you have a point about the idiots crying about that who never even played the game, but the original owns, doesn't have major bugs and glitches, doesn't have camera issues or anyhthing. And I doubt the remaster will fail like some people say, like lemjpee mentioning the animations aren't good etc.

the music bhjtrgay posted was the HUB song, which is definitely better in the original and it's to be expected (to me) literally every remaster soundtrack i heard was ass. FFX for exmaple or don't get me started on the silent hill collection where they even changed the voice actors and they are all terrible :tom: 

dark souls elitism is only annoying when they say shit like:"git gud" or think this series is the hardest shit ever (it's not, they are fair games, if tryhard souls faggies played a hard game they'd probably kill themselves).

what's more annoying are those retards who try to bash these games because they never spent a bit of time to get pass the the first few bosses let alone enemies. 

oof. also for me, i palyed demon's like 50 times, I don't need that remaster, i'm against all remasters, but now that I saw how it looks I have to say it looks amazing and so far in the demonstration video they didn't change a SINGLE fucking thing. all enemies where right there like in the OG.

Edited by kazi
  • NPC 1
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Its gonna be hated because its not on xflop.

Damn, that explains why people hate Bloodborne. Oh wait, that was the game that half the forum bought a PS4 for and is in GOTG contention.

This is a soulless remake, get over it. Just call it "Demon's" from now on because there's no Soul.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Damn, that explains why people hate Bloodborne. Oh wait, that was the game that half the forum bought a PS4 for and is in GOTG contention.

This is a soulless remake, get over it. Just call it "Demon's" from now on because there's no Soul.

Pull your head out of your ass you fake lemtard, at the time people were downplaying BB and talking about how DS3 wipes the floor with it. Your lemmate remij especially.

35 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Pull your head out of your ass you fake lemtard, at the time people were downplaying BB and talking about how DS3 wipes the floor with it. Your lemmate remij especially.

DS3 does wipe the floor with it, but as somebody that held that opinion even before seeing the glowing green light of gaming godhood it absolutely was never the popular opinion. Stop with the victim complex just because people can see what a cash grab this remake is.

• Thanks 1