Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

"My doctors have given more information than has been given on any human being in the history of the world"

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Twinblade sticks his finger in his ear LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Business man has dealings with one of the biggest economies in the world. What an absolute shocker :roll: this is completely irrelevant and you know that. Stop trying to deflect the fact that Biden is a corrupt scumbag.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Business man has dealings with one of the biggest economies in the world. What an absolute shocker :roll: this is completely irrelevant and you know that. Stop trying to deflect the fact that Biden is a corrupt scumbag.

It's not that he paid taxes in China.... its that he paid more taxes in China than he did in the United States ( 750 dollars)...... America First Amirite? lol

It's not that he has bank accounts in China, he has other accounts in that were claimed as assets..... it was that this particular one was a SECRET BANK ACCOUNT that he did not report to the IRS. 

As I said in my other post... you blindly hand wave away all of Trump's CONFIRMED miss doings while in the same breath posting conspiracy theories about Biden that have been already debunked by SENATE REPUBLICANS. 

You are delusional. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You’ve lost your mind man. Just imagine if obama did this. Your party would have lost their god damn minds :mickeyj:

Edited by nitric