Remji and his source confirmed to be bullshit, RE8 on PS5 no load times and supporting RTX

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-village-will-have-almost-no-load-times-on-ps5-supports-4k-with-ray-tracing/1100-6484045/

"Resident Evil Village--the follow-up to the much-acclaimed Resident Evil 7--still doesn't have a firm release date, but we do have some new details on the game from its new PlayStation Store page. Village will support many of the PlayStation 5's new features, particularly its native solid-state drive for fast load times and the adaptive triggers on the DualSense controller.

The page reiterates several aspects of Village that we already knew: That it stars Ethan Winters, the protagonist of Resident Evil 7, and is set a few years after Ethan and his wife Mia escaped from the horrors of the bayou. It also notes that Village will support 4K with HDR and ray tracing, as well as the PS5's Tempest 3D AudioTech, which will likely serve to enhance the horror atmosphere of the game. As mentioned above, the PS5's solid-state drive will apparently remove much in the way of loading screens too."

:kaz:

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Aw man its chugging so bad................to 4K with Ray-tracing.

"4K"

lmao there will not be one single native 4K static resolution game with raytracing this coming gen... so yea... chugging HARD.. we all saw it :reg: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

"4K"

lmao there will not be one single native 4K static resolution game with raytracing this coming gen... so yea... chugging HARD.. we all saw it :reg: 

not even one game?  this seams like a statement that you will back track on and claim otherwise when that does happen.. lol

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

"4K"

Oh, so we shouldn't list the HIGHER END resolution estimate?

Is that what you are saying?

[idiot just walked himself into a trap, and nobody forced him to do it]

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

not even one game?  this seams like a statement that you will back track on and claim otherwise when that does happen.. lol

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

you caught his mistake, as well. didn't you?

its hilarious watching Lemij absolutely trip over himself.............and nobody is making him do this, he's entering threads and saying shit that immediately backfires on him. LOL

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nope.  Not a single one.  And lmao and don't try to "gotcha" me with some indie shit :reg: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

you caught his mistake, as well. didn't you?

its hilarious watching Lemij absolutely trip over himself.............and nobody is making him do this, he's entering threads and saying shit that immediately backfires on him. LOL

Since you seem to be so sure... I'll throw this back in your face when there's a single 1440p Series S game...

See how easy that was for me to own you:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Since you seem to be so sure... I'll throw this back in your face when there's a single 1440p Series S game...

See how easy that was for me to own you:lawl: 

Ah, the "you'll see................YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!" response.:lawl:

Well, you just said that things don't count if they're indie games.

So thanks for VOLUNTARILY OFFERING US INFORMATION that I can use to contradict you in the future.

Very forward thinking, just like the XBox Series S.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

"my contradcitory statement doesn't count because its an indie game"

:lawl:We're finding out alot of arbitrary rules that Lemij has established for himself.

Same energy with the 1440p Series S indie games then retardhury :drake: 

GOT'EM AGAIN :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Whoops, he's throwing my logic back in my face" :cry: 

Idiot :tom: 

He really is angry.

And its great how he didn't throw anybody's logic back in my face, except his own in which he's already making excuses because of his own, arbitrary "indie game" rule that he just introduced 20 minutes ago. LOL

I love how he's just wildly swinging for something at this point.