Rate my new purchase

18 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

😮 $1800 for that. 

You could of bought an RTX 3090 and a Ryzen 5 5600X with that, and been able to own

@Remij

Computers and games aren't everything, I'm invested in a lot of different hobbies.

4 minutes ago, lostfool said:

People who need guns for defense are pussies

Said every dead person in a home invasion.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut the fuck up with this tough guy bullshit, most home invaders are armed, they'd just shoot your dumbass.  

banned/10   imagine if you lived in Canada, Semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 rounds for anything above .22LR which is limited to 10, AR's are now banned completely as of this year, handgun

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This shit isn't even about protection. It's insecurity. 

You guys are weirdos, it's like you don't even exist in the real world and are incapable of understanding normal human reason, action and behavior.

It's a gun, I own it to shoot it for fun, I have it for protection. It's a tool. I can't even imagine how bad you smell.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You guys are weirdos, it's like you don't even exist in the real world and are incapable of understanding normal human reason, action and behavior.

It's a gun, I own it to shoot it for fun, I have it for protection. It's a tool. I can't even imagine how bad you smell.

Nah, everything about you screams insecure. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, I do. 

But it's a freaking portable laptop that I can play anywhere. B) 

That's better than my PC.  You have the portable factor.  You can take it in the bathroom and have a shit while you game.. I can't do that with mine.  I accept the loss :aitch:

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's better than my PC.  You have the portable factor.  You can take it in the bathroom and have a shit while you game.. I can't do that with mine.  I accept the loss :aitch:

I can game outside and bask in the sunlight. B) 

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Computers and games aren't everything, I'm invested in a lot of different hobbies.

Said every dead person in a home invasion.

I've never had my home invaded  but if my home was invaded I am very capable of handling it without a gun.  

11 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I've never had my home invaded  but if my home was invaded I am very capable of handling it without a gun.  

Shut the fuck up with this tough guy bullshit, most home invaders are armed, they'd just shoot your dumbass.

tenor.gif

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

Thankfully I'm Canadian so I don't have to worry about home invasions. lmfao

I did threw out a arab guy drugged out of his mind from my last apartment block through, dude was lying down in the corridor sleeping, told him to leave and he wouldn't. I don't fuck around, kicked his ass outta the door. 

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This shit isn't even about protection. It's insecurity. 

they're just fun to own and are cool as hell.

it's also pretty damn fun to shoot.

anything beyond that is political bullshit, i'm all for nutcases being unable to buy guns but filtering out all of the crazies is literally impossible. Someone for in stance who got counselling for depression isn't necessarily going to go shoot up a school, nor is someone who has a criminal record because he stole a loaf of bread in 1985. 

it's a hobby much in the same vein as anything else, like changing the parts in your car it's fun to build out all the pieces and see what works the best. :glad: 

Everyone likes guns. guns are cool. everytime you play a videogame or watch a movie with guns in it you are a hypocrite and should avoid all media with guns going forward.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

in canada you're better off using a baseball bat, they'll throw the book at you for trying to use a gun on a home invader.

my guns are double-locked, in a case, and the ammo is all locked and has to be stored in a different room. by the time i'd load up i'd have been killed 5x

Even using a baseball bat might get you in trouble if you severely injure your aggressor. :D This country sometimes, lmfao. 

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

tenor.gif

I wonder if the number of people who shoot and kill armed home invaders is higher than the number of people accidentally killed by guns in the home. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I wonder if the number of people who shoot and kill armed home invaders is higher than the number of people accidentally killed by guns in the home. 

How about you do some research and report back instead of being a massive fgt trying to imply veiled equivalency.

Basic bitch.