So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except for the fact that you just complained about it, which clearly means that YOU DO and YOU HAVE backed down from them.

You literally just typed an entire sequence in which YOU KEEP ON ASKING questions to stall and not get into a bet.

If you asked a question, and I answered it..........then that should be the end of it.

But, you're not interesting in asking questions, you're just trying to talk shit.

And since I know I'm not lying, I can easily challenged you to a ban bet.

Why aren't you just honest about what you're trying to do? Seems like I'm the only one that's actually honest here.

Probably because I genuinely don't care enough, nor respect you enough to WANT to put any effort into lying to you.:tom:Like, why haven't you figured that out yet? LOL

^he literally posts his thought process and the reason why he does it... confirming that I'm right :smilecry: 

This guy straight up admitted that he does it because he's butthurt about me :hest: 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Backpeddled again.

No surprise there.

Maybe he was looking through my windows right now and saw the parts:tom:

The funniest part is that you're willing to open one up and lose the money if it gets me stop making fun of you for four months but not for only a week. :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^he literally posts his thought process and the reason why he does it... confirming that I'm right :smilecry: 

This guy straight up admitted that he does it because he's butthurt about me :hest: 

No......I just explained how you talk like a little bitch.

And so I treat you like a little bitch.

Too late to try and retcon your story (again).

Oh boy, he really can't catch a break.

Just now, Saucer said:

The funniest part is that you're willing to open one up and lose the money if it gets me stop making fun of you for four months but not for only a week. :biggrin: 

Except I am going to keep the 3090 because the other two video cards will make back their cost and almost the entire cost of the 3090. (can't maintain a profit margin on the 3090 as high as the 3080's)

The funniest part is you thinking that you're making me do something I wasn't already going to do. And you're trying so hard to convince yourself that you've accomplished that.

Just now, jehurey said:

No......I just explained how you talk like a little bitch.

And so I treat you like a little bitch.

Too late to try and retcon your story (again).

Oh boy, he really can't catch a break.

No I don't.  I talk to you like how a person would talk to a little bitch that wants to make ban bets about everything because he can't just do what's asked without making a big deal of it.

Just now, Remij said:

No I don't.  I talk to you like how a person would talk to a little bitch that wants to make ban bets about everything because he can't just do what's asked without making a big deal of it.

No, because I already your question the first time around.

You're the one who tries to say I'm lying..............is that not correct?

Remember the RTX 3090 discussion?

I answered your question, but..........you're really weren't asking a question, but being a little bitch and trying to talk shit, right?

Like..........dude.................seriously, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to admit what you were doing? You do know that it makes you look like a little bitch, at this moment, the more you deny it, right?

Just now, jehurey said:

No, because I already your question the first time around.

You're the one who tries to say I'm lying..............is that not correct?

Remember the RTX 3090 discussion?

I answered your question, but..........you're really weren't asking a question, but being a little bitch and trying to talk shit, right?

Like..........dude.................seriously, why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to admit what you were doing? You do know that it makes you look like a little bitch, at this moment, the more you deny it, right?

I love how right here... you're admitting you couldn't just post the pic... but instead turned into a bitch and wanted to make a ban bet out of it.  I know of course as soon as you say that... that you'll post the pic to get me banned.  It's the ONLY way to get you to DO ANYTHING.

As I said... IT'S HOW I GET YOU TO DO THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD NORMALLY DO with no problems... but since you're a bitch.. here we are.

And you're literally in this thread trying to make bets with everyone :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I am going to keep the 3090 because the other two video cards will make back their cost and almost the entire cost of the 3090.

No you're not. You're going to scalp it while the secondary market is still hot, and then buy another one or something else when it cools down. That's why you're not building it yet.