European + Australia Nov Hardware #s- Switch #1, PS5 # 2 both individually > Series X/S + PS4 +Xbx1

MS started production of their consoles well after Sony.  So they had less consoles to sell.  Not that they'd win in Europe or Australia anyway though, as Sony would have sold far more PS5's too if they had more stock.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

MS started production of their consoles well after Sony.  So they had less consoles to sell.  Not that they'd win in Europe or Australia anyway though, as Sony would have sold far more PS5's too if they had more stock.

I seem to remember the conversation prior to next gen that Sony was going to be  the one struggling for supply :interesting:Due to them overclocking something or rather and how MS was smart in using something else (can't remember tech details). Was a commonly used argument by yourself and Dyno ;) 

Interesting how MS is the one with such low stock. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I seem to remember the conversation prior to next gen that Sony was going to be  the one struggling for supply :interesting:Due to them overclocking something or rather and how MS was smart in using something else (can't remember tech details). Was a commonly used argument by yourself and Dyno 😉

Yea... both LemiJ was DynamiteCop's arguments boils down to that.  Sony wasn't ready, they got out engineered by MS and thus had to go back to the drawing board, the failure rate in the production units are too high so Sony is fucked and may miss launch, no RT,  PS4 1.5 and on and on and on 

Now the very same thing they claimed was happening to Sony is their actual damage control for PS5 outperforming series X in both game sales and game performance. 

It's quite hilarious to watch 😂🤣

Just now, madmaltese said:

I seem to remember the conversation prior to next gen that Sony was going to be  the one struggling for supply :interesting:Due to them overclocking something or rather and how MS was smart in using something else (can't remember tech details). Was a commonly used argument by yourself and Dyno 😉

Well... that was speculation prior to launch... we now know MS came well enough after Sony.

MS' yields could still be better... Sony started before them, so it's natural that even if their yields were worse, they'd have more initial product to sell.  We don't really have that picture yet.  There's also the talk that AMD sacrificed a lot of their 6000 series production capacity and instead allocated it for more consoles to be made.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea... both LemiJ was DynamiteCop's arguments boils down to that.  Sony wasn't ready, they got out engineered by MS and thus had to go back to the drawing board, the failure rate in the production units are too high so Sony is fucked and may miss launch, no RT,  PS4 1.5 and on and on and on 

Now the very same thing they claimed was happening to Sony is their actual damage control for PS5 outperforming series X in both game sales and game performance. 

It's quite hilarious to watch 😂🤣

lmao I never said that Sony may miss launch and have no RT.... lmao cmon son

17 minutes ago, JonbX said:

5 consoles, eh?

Series X is getting outsold by a margin greater than 3 to 1 in some markets even as much as 5 to 1.   You can damage control that all you want but that's terrible. 

And again... when you thought Series X was outselling the Xbox1 launch.... you had no problem shouting from the hills about it. 

But now that the hard data shows that it wasn't true.... you're in heavy damage control now.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmao I never said that Sony may miss launch and have no RT.... lmao cmon son

I lumped you and DynamiteCop into one post... I didn't differentiate who said what in detail because the overall point was that all that speculation about PS5 ended up being True for MS. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I lumped you and DynamiteCop into one post... I didn't differentiate who said what in detail because the overall point was that all that speculation about PS5 ended up being True for MS. 

Well I'm telling you not to do that :romantears: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Series X is getting outsold by a margin greater than 3 to 1 in some markets even as much as 5 to 1.   You can damage control that all you want but that's terrible. 

And again... when you thought Series X was outselling the Xbox1 launch.... you had no problem shouting from the hills about it. 

But now that the hard data shows that it wasn't true.... you're in heavy damage control now.. lol

All xbox are sold out. 

You act like there are xbox on shelves .

Link me to where I can buy a xbox series