Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Fox News has a message for all the insurrection Apologists - AKA their own viewers

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Does she realize her network is also responsible for this? Fox News needs to get deplatformed.

of course she knows this, that's why she is throwing them under the bus...

The alt right is eating itself alive... glorious :juggle:

8 hours ago, nitric said:

Does she realize her network is also responsible for this? Fox News needs to get deplatformed.

As if your side hasn't stifled free speech enough, now you want to take down the only major news source that isn't run by crazy liberals?

You don't even try to hide your radical, anti-american views anymore.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

As if your side hasn't stifled free speech enough, now you want to take down the only major news source that isn't run by crazy liberals?

My side didn’t call covid a hoax and then continue to downplay it. You republicunts are the one that just tried to kill politicians and overthrow the government because your dictator lost the election. Keep waving those confederate MAGA flags and  Sit down kid lmfao. Twinkie siding with the terrorists and calling me anti American i:D

Edited by nitric
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You really are going full blown right-winger here.

You just seem hellbent to try and just accuse "the other side" as the only way to respond back, instead of explaining yourself and "your side".

And............nobody has stifled free speech.

Let me know if somebody is currently sitting in a jail controlled by Democrats for something they publicly said.

I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You really are going full blown right-winger here.

You just seem hellbent to try and just accuse "the other side" as the only way to respond back, instead of explaining yourself and "your side".

And............nobody has stifled free speech.

Let me know if somebody is currently sitting in a jail controlled by Democrats for something they publicly said.

I'll wait.

You think TrumpBlade understands what free speech is? Lmfao.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Do you know what free speech is?