Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Twitter bans the Chinese embassy account for spreading disinformation.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's almost like the whole point was not to muzzle conservatives but to stop the spread of misinformation that was prevalent among conservative outlets and accounts. :omglol:

Where is the conservative outrage about the Chinese embassy getting banned for spreading their "opinions". This is outrageous!!!!!

Good! Piece of shit government. I feel bad for the Chinese people. One party system, no choice, do what your told bitch. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Good! Piece of shit government. I feel bad for the Chinese people. One party system, no choice, do what your told bitch. 

Ah..........so if there is a government and their political party that is a piece of shit they deserve to get banned from social media.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah..........so if there is a government and their political party that is a piece of shit they deserve to get banned from social media.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Oh? Ok. Where did I say Trump shouldn't have been banned from Twitter?  I'll wait... 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh? Ok. Where did I say Trump shouldn't have been banned from Twitter?  I'll wait... 

When you defended any right-wing being banned from twitter, who was posting the same thing as Trump.

There you go.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

When you defended any right-wing being banned from twitter, who was posting the same thing as Trump.

There you go.

Link?

Also you're comparing an authoritarian murderous regime to random conservative talking heads on Twitter? Lul

Hey you know what..............why NOT?

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Right here:

On 2021-01-06 at 7:13 PM, Goukosan said:

Cooke Trump's account got banned for 12 hrs.    Go make a thread about big tech silencing conservatives..... you're slipping. 

Who got banned?

There's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds right now. So that can wait. 

So, when somebody told you that Trump got banned from twitter..............you LITERALLY responded with "big tech is overstepping its bounds"

Which means that you are saying that they shouldn't have banned them.

Your ass just got busted.

And would you look at that.................after all the times you ran away from my "I'll wait" challenges.

You decided you wanted to challenge me.

And your ass just got handed to you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey you know what..............why NOT?

Right here:

So, when somebody told you that Trump got banned from twitter..............you LITERALLY responded with "big tech is overstepping its bounds"

Which means that you are saying that they shouldn't have banned them.

Your ass just got busted.

And would you look at that.................after all the times you ran away from my "I'll wait" challenges.

You decided you wanted to challenge me.

And your ass just got handed to you.

Read it again bitchface

You read "there's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds" 

As "big tech overstepping its bounds" .

Lmao you're such a doofus

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Read it again bitchface

You read "there's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds" 

As "big tech overstepping its bounds" .

Lmao you're such a doofus

Yup...........and you said that knowing that it was Trump who was banned. Gouko specifically told you who was being banned.

You knew it was Trump, and you STILL CAME TO THE CONCLUSION that "big tech was overstepping its bounds"

Which means that they should've allowed Trump to stay on twitter..............you consider that to be what "big tech" should do.

You got busted.

You're not smart enough to spin what you typed, sweetie.

And you know it.

That's what you get for trying to ask for proof. You get your ass handed to you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup...........and you said that knowing that it was Trump who was banned. Gouko specifically told you who was being banned.

You knew it was Trump, and you STILL CAME TO THE CONCLUSION that "big tech was overstepping its bounds"

Which means that they should've allowed Trump to stay on twitter..............you consider that to be what "big tech" should do.

You got busted.

You're not smart enough to spin what you typed, sweetie.

And you know it.

That's what you get for trying to ask for proof. You get your ass handed to you.

You have serious comprehension issues. I said in that thread I agreed with his banning for inciting a riot and insurrection. 

11 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You have serious comprehension issues. I said in that thread I agreed with his banning for inciting a riot and insurrection. 

Show me.

I'll wait.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Show me.

I'll wait.

As you can see I'm glad he has no Twitter access in this thread. Trying to find the other one now. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

As you can see I'm glad he has no Twitter access in this thread.

Nope, find the proof from the very thread in which gouko specifically broke the news to you.

I'll wait.

Your very first response after Gouko specifically told you "Twitter banned TRUMP. What do you think of that?"

was: [Cooke]: "they [Twitter] overstepped its bounds"

You got busted.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, find the proof from the very thread in which gouko specifically broke the news to you.

I'll wait.

Your very first response after Gouko specifically told you "Twitter banned TRUMP. What do you think of that?"

was: [Cooke]: "they [Twitter] overstepped its bounds"

You got busted.

Why do you keep misquoting me?

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why do you keep misquoting me?

You're not being misquoted.

Gouko told you a very specific thing, and then asked for your opinion on that SPECIFIC thing.

And you responded by saying Twitter (big tech) is in the wrong (overstepping its bounds).

Sweetie............you're not gonna win an argument against the basic understanding of the English language. You know you just got busted.

Keep on giving me easy W's.