Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Twitter bans the Chinese embassy account for spreading disinformation.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

lol you're completely misreading what im saying. 

It was about OTHER people being banned from twitter, i was questioning if someone ELSE was banned from twitter. 

And i said there is NO NEWS REGARDING BIG TECH OVERSTEPPING ITS BOUNDS.

NO NEWS

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

lol you're completely misreading what im saying. 

It was about OTHER people being banned from twitter, i was questioning if someone ELSE was banned from twitter. 

And i said there is NO NEWS REGARDING BIG TECH OVERSTEPPING ITS BOUNDS.

NO NEWS

No, I'm not.

Gouko could not have asked you a simpler question.

Twitter

Trump.

Twitter banned Trump.

Gouko: Cooke, what do you think of that? SPECIFICALLY THAT?

Cooke: Twitter (big tech) overstepped its bounds.

Sweetie..............you're not going to change the English language on me. There is no other way to interpret that.

You got busted.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not.

Gouko could not have asked you a simpler question.

Twitter

Trump.

Twitter banned Trump.

Gouko: Cooke, what do you think of that? SPECIFICALLY THAT?

Cooke: Twitter (big tech) overstepped its bounds.

Sweetie..............you're not going to change the English language on me. There is no other way to interpret that.

You got busted.

I got busted lol

I WAS NEVER AGAINST TRUMP BEING BANNED ON TWITTER.  just stop you fucking psycho. 

Go make a thread about big tech silencing conservatives. 

There's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds right now. So that can wait. 

what the fuck are you reading? 

On 2021-01-06 at 5:31 PM, Goukosan said:

It's a free country Cooke, he should be able to say what he wants on Social media without any consequences.     Why is big tech suppressing his rights? 

Teh left is coming for your rights... this was the first step.  Banning a sitting president from posting on Social media. 

You should be enraged Cooke.  Go make one of your threads to point out this injustice.  :salute:

Stop being dumb gouk. Twitter bans people's for the dumbest inoffensive shit all the time. Inciting violence is not the same as saying woman have periods. 

:|  

20 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I got busted lol

I WAS NEVER AGAINST TRUMP BEING BANNED ON TWITTER.  just stop you fucking psycho. 

Go make a thread about big tech silencing conservatives. 

There's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds right now. So that can wait. 

what the fuck are you reading? 

No, you were.

You are clearly saying that Twitter's "bounds" should even allow Trump to post on twitter on not get banned.

There is no other way to read what you clearly typed.

You're not that clever, sweetie.

holy shit, look at his meltdown. Welp, I said that would happen. LOL

Edited by jehurey
28 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:
  On 2021-01-06 at 5:31 PM, Goukosan said:

It's a free country Cooke, he should be able to say what he wants on Social media without any consequences.     Why is big tech suppressing his rights? 

Teh left is coming for your rights... this was the first step.  Banning a sitting president from posting on Social media. 

You should be enraged Cooke.  Go make one of your threads to point out this injustice.  :salute:

Stop being dumb gouk. Twitter bans people's for the dumbest inoffensive shit all the time. Inciting violence is not the same as saying woman have periods. 

:|  

WTF are you babbling about? 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yet they allowed 3 years worth of Russian disinformation from their butt buddies in the liberal controlled media. What a joke.

I agree, they should have shut down the Russian disinformation campaign Trump ran with in 2016

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

WTF are you babbling about? 

I was talking about stupid shit people get banned for on Twitter. Like that feminist woman who got banned for saying women have periods or some shit. 

Of course I agreed with Trump getting banned. He started a fucking violent riot. There's a line and he crossed it. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yet they allowed 3 years worth of Russian disinformation from their butt buddies in the liberal controlled media. What a joke.

care to point out what russian disinformation the "liberal controlled media" was spewing?

I'll wait.

Oh, did you mean the liberal media showed video of Trump talking?  Yeah, Gouko has a point there.........that was Russian disinformation. LOL

Edited by jehurey