Is the Galaxy s21 the new samsung phone?

17 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

People that text message, use Snapchat, Instagram, or generally any other app should probably not get a galaxy. Don’t ask me though, ask the 2 million people that bought last years edition (not even top ten selling phones..... from Samsung)

I want the new Note for note taking, sketching and easiness to edit pictures.

I'm trading in my Note for the new Galaxy S21, and it cost me absolutely nothing.

They even threw in free Galaxy Buds Pro by giving me $160 in credit.

I will either use that to trade in for the Note 21 later this year. Or, there are rumors that they are getting AMD to make a dedicated GPU processor sometime next year. So I want to ensure I'll have max trade-in value. Like I said, they literally gave this to me for free.

Except there's a 3 weeks backorder when I placed my order last week.

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I want the new Note for note taking, sketching and easiness to edit pictures.

The new note was a pretty big flop. Awful camera, lack luster performance. Oh and it sold like 6 units, confirming there will be no support for it. 

hell, even Jerry is ditching it 4 months after launch. 

5 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

The new note was a pretty big flop. Awful camera, lack luster performance. Oh and it sold like 6 units, confirming there will be no support for it. 

No, I did it to keep the re-sale value high to get the NEXT Note 21, or possibly whatever Samsung phone has the AMD GPU in 2022.

Did not trade it in because I was disappointed with the phone. The phone is quite good.

its pretty funny that Samsung is able to delivery better phones both before and after Apple launches their phone.  I also hear that they may be moving the Galaxy Fold 3 up to May, which means that they must still have the Note line alive because they wouldn't move two products into the first half of the year, unless they had a product for the second half.

And rumor has it that Apple just baaaaaaaaaaarely started work on a folding phone. Holy shit, are they going to be late on that one (just like they are with everything else).

Edited by jehurey
11 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

The Note 21?

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, I did it to keep the re-sale value high to get the NEXT Note 21, or possibly whatever Samsung phone has the AMD GPU in 2022.

Did not trade it in because I was disappointed with the phone. The phone is quite good.

its pretty funny that Samsung is able to delivery better phones both before and after Apple launches their phone.  I also hear that they may be moving the Galaxy Fold 3 up to May, which means that they must still have the Note line alive because they wouldn't move two products into the first half of the year, unless they had a product for the second half.

And rumor has it that Apple just baaaaaaaaaaarely started work on a folding phone. Holy shit, are they going to be late on that one (just like they are with everything else).

Probably at twice the price too.

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Probably at twice the price too.

Absolutely, the folding iPhone will be expensive.

Also, someone did confirm that Samsung has casually confirmed that the Note 21 is still coming. So if the Galaxy S21 is any indication, that thing is going to be drop-dead sexy. I love what they are doing with the camera bump being integrated with the edge.