Zwarrior set shit on fire and wento to jail 4 months for it.

2 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

There's 4 of us in what is the master bedroom so theres a lot of space. 7 total in the house, and about 20 people in the program. Some im friends with, others I adapt myself around so their quirks dont bother me.

That’s good to hear, at least. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is wrong with the sheep here . All insane irl

Did you know ex felons and ppl under probation cannot own a gun? Also masturbating in jail is known as "gunning". Some inmates get obsessed at the sight of any female nurse or deputee/officer or lawye

lostfool

The American justice system is retarded. I’m amazed for a population that’s all about freedom and liberty you put up with that shit. Maybe too many of you turn a blind eye because it’s so efficient at locking up ethnics. 

4 hours ago, Cell said:

The American justice system is retarded. I’m amazed for a population that’s all about freedom and liberty you put up with that shit. Maybe too many of you turn a blind eye because it’s so efficient at locking up ethnics. 

70% of the inmates were black, a deputee told me. The rest were "chicos" (and if a girl, its not chica but "chico bitch") and a few were white ("crackers")