The Medium opens with a Trigger warning?

why didn't any of the win 10 family mention this? :geese: 

Poor game starved losers forced to grovel to MS's SJW indie scrap and Daddy Spencer Safe Space games. the Lamest gaming brand of all time, zero hardcore gamer cred, and will never be remembered as a contender.

Xbox is for LOSERS

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Its kind of silly but there are references to the abuse of minors so that might be a touchy topic for some people.

As it should be, but what does the trigger warning even do? It's not specific, it could be related to anything. Thank you MS I am saved from being triggered now that you warned me I might be triggered. Problem solved . 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

As it should be, but what does the trigger warning even do? It's not specific, it could be related to anything. Thank you MS I am saved from being triggered now that you warned me I might be triggered. Problem solved . 

your question was already answered.

you're now going into political ranting territory...........which is not allowed on this forum.

once again, your question was answered.

any other question that you muse about, you probably already know the answer to, already.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

your question was already answered.

you're now going into political ranting territory...........which is not allowed on this forum.

once again, your question was answered.

any other question that you muse about, you probably already know the answer to, already.

No now you're making it political.