Game Pass’ Massive Growth Is Bringing Developers Some Surprises - Forbes

LOL, they're literally shoveling Bethesda games that currently cost $8 on steam, and old EA games that would cost even less.

And he's trying to say that "its great".

Its not even Netflix...........netflix is releasing NEW STUFF that can't be found anywhere.

Its Redbox, and the "Look what just came in" section is filled with The Hangover Part 3 and The Fate of the Furious, and Skyscraper.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dat Growth tho    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2021/03/19/game-pass-massive-growth-is-bringing-developers-some-surprises/?sh=4fa4ae1762b4    

Yeah absolutely terrified to say something I have is awesome.    

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao dude, it's forgotten... barely made a blip.  No shit it's a great game....... one that I played back when it launched on PS3...  

And No.. it's not the best visuals on any system ever lmfao...

And sure, my comments did.  I argued that it wasn't a big PS5 game and that it didn't sell as well as the PS4 game did... and it didn't... and wont.

You haven't been telling me for forever that Sony will put it's games on PC to bring them to PS5.  Because that's NOT what they are doing at all.. lmao.

I love how your response... is to tell me... YES all the games are coming :cry: bubuuuuuu you have to wait :tear2: 

After I already told your fucking ass that I don't give a shit about "waiting" :hest: 

Hilarious the argument 2 years ago was.. "Sony's games will NEVER be on PC"... and now it's "of course they are coming... but they'll be late".... It's the EXACT same shit I was making fun of the Lemmings for way back when theirs started coming over.  LOL.. I remember you even agreeing with me when Jerhurong was arguing with me about HZD and others... I told him, I KNEW they were coming... and just had to wait for them to be announced for him to be owned.. and you agreed.

Keep up that faith though...  I'll be sure to smack you in the face with it too just like Dusthurey Rhodes over there :hest: 

AAAe. Literally nothing else matters here. What do you want me to post MAUs for a SP Remake exclusive to a platform no one can get their hands on? :biggrin:

Except again you are wrong :biggrin: It sold like fucking crazy and is still selling like crazy. On PS5 also. Top 5 NPD every month since release. 

LOL you literally first say that I haven't been telling you forever and then you say that 2 years ago I agreed with you on HZD. The difference is you think this means they will go full MS while I don't. You keep sucking MS' dick like they are winning.... LMAO they are coming last. Sony and Nintendo are making an absolute killing and until the MS model starts to generate larger PROFITS then their current model, nothing is going to change from them in regards to new first party games being exclusive.

Yeah, you went from someone that would play every major game day 1 to someone port begging like all the sheep at era for every game to hit their platform :reg: But but it doesn't matter how long i wait.

and again, you think there is going to be some kind of 'gotcha' when something like Bloodborne comes to PC lol. I've been telling you that BB will come to PC, probably alongside a new PS5 version too. My point is will have been nearly 7 years by then :biggrin: I don't care about the games I played last month lol 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes it was.  There's lots of great fucking games on Game Pass... but you simply couldn't say it was great... without adding in a jab. Gotta add the jab or the retarded sheep on this forum might start to argue with you :rofl: 

and you simply can't read any legitimate criticism without being triggered :tom:

OMG YOU CAN ONLY SAY IT'S GREATTTTT, NOTHING ELSE :lemming:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

AAAe. Literally nothing else matters here. What do you want me to post MAUs for a SP Remake exclusive to a platform no one can get their hands on? :biggrin:

Except again you are wrong :biggrin: It sold like fucking crazy and is still selling like crazy. On PS5 also. Top 5 NPD every month since release. 

LOL you literally first say that I haven't been telling you forever and then you say that 2 years ago I agreed with you on HZD. The difference is you think this means they will go full MS while I don't. You keep sucking MS' dick like they are winning.... LMAO they are coming last. Sony and Nintendo are making an absolute killing and until the MS model starts to generate larger PROFITS then their current model, nothing is going to change from them in regards to new first party games being exclusive.

Yeah, you went from someone that would play every major game day 1 to someone port begging like all the sheep at era for every game to hit their platform :reg: But but it doesn't matter how long i wait.

and again, you think there is going to be some kind of 'gotcha' when something like Bloodborne comes to PC lol. I've been telling you that BB will come to PC, probably alongside a new PS5 version too. My point is will have been nearly 7 years by then :biggrin: I don't care about the games I played last month lol 

"bubu AAA nothing else maturz :lemming: "

"I don't care about what games I played last month :tear2:"

I don't care about playing Sony's sad dad movie games day and date either.  I don't care about owning a Playstation... and your entire argument is that I should...like some fucking kid who has nothing better do to:mj: 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

and you simply can't read any legitimate criticism without being triggered :tom:

OMG YOU CAN ONLY SAY IT'S GREATTTTT, NOTHING ELSE :lemming:

'legitimate criticism'.... rofl.

You couldn't even take me saying "just say it's awesome"... you already did... but you had to add some bullshit to it.

BOOM got triggered and spaz'd out LOL... bubu PS5 an and Spidy.. and and wait™ lmao shut the fuck up.. It's obvious you can't just say you like it... because when you say something positive about MS and do it enough.. you get put on a list here :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Literally turned into jonb 

:tom:

and yet you care about me saying a half negative thing about GP..... but you're defs not some kid with nothing better to do. 

Good to have you back though :-*

:-*

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL yeah, Frodo Beggins and his companion, jonUnwise Fortee are back.

And they're walking across middle-earth to find a good video game.

If only you dusted your house as often as you try to ZING me :ovolol: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pictures say otherwise :mj: 

i don't need to take screenshots of your butthurt, they're natively rendered on this forum for viewing.

i love how this is the best you can do...........after this entire weekend.